Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leeevinnn Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2010, 07:17 PM

Do you think that there would be pure ones around the same location?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 16, 2010, 07:32 PM

It's doubtful. The mineral impurities in the crystals are most likely present in the surrounding area.

Even if you did find purer specimens, they still wouldn't be worth much. Quartz is too common to ever bring much money on it's own.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2010, 04:03 PM

Gold sometimes occurs with Quartz, I don't think that's what I'm seeing.
    I have both the Gypsum Rose and a Barite Rose(Darker color) both look like roses made of stone.
    Here's some photos:
    http://images.google.com/images?q=gy...ed=0CBIQsAQwAA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crystal Pendelum? [ 13 Answers ]

I am not sure if this makes any sense, but I heard if you hold a pendulum on a chain or string and it moves in circles w/out you moving your wrist or fingers it means that there are spirits,ghost,or evil in your home? I have done this several times I honestly don't move it intentianly, I ask it to...

System crystal [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, When A computer is powered up, what component on the system board gets the first electric charge? Is it the system clock (system crystal)? Or is it the CPU itself? Thanks

60s and 70s country rock and bluegrass - 3 songs to identify [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I've actually got 3 songs - two of which I know the song, but not who is singing this version and one I don't know anything about. These songs are from an old tape someone made my brother in law about 20 years ago and I'm trying to get them all onto a CD for his Christmas present. They...

Crystal in your tooth? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my names maddie and I'm 12 for my 13th birthday I want to get a crystal in my tooth.. . But not like a carat diamond/crystal just a nice looking long lasting quality one if you know of anyone please tell me Or any facts ont his How much it would cost etc

View more questions Search