Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melcon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 01:13 PM
    I want to know how much taxes to take out when I pay my employee in the state on New
    I want to know how much taxes to take out when I pay my employee in the state of New Jersey she is married with 2 dependence. She works 40 hours @ $14.00 and hour what should her take home be?
    melcon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 01:15 PM

I want to know how much taxes I should take out when I pay my employee in the state of New Jersey? She is married with 2 dependence making $14.00 an hour working 40 hours a week

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where should employer pay state tax for employee who works in CA but resides in NV? [ 1 Answers ]

Where should employer pay state tax for employee who works in CA but resides in NV?

Can I buy a used car in GA and pay GA taxes without paying taxes in my home state [ 1 Answers ]

Can I buy a used car in GA and pay GA taxes without paying taxes in my home state?

How to pay an out of state employee we are a Georgia corp with a TN employee [ 1 Answers ]

We are a Georgia Corporation and have hired an employee in Tennessee to do online work, how do we get a corporate tax ID # for TN withholding

Whose responsibility to withhold and pay taxes to IRS,emloyer vs employee [ 5 Answers ]

My friend has been working for 11months .employer never deduct taxes from his salary uptil present. Who is responsible to pay taxes to IRS .EMPLOYER OR EMPLOYEE

View more questions Search