Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucasc130 Posts: 11, Reputation: 7

Mar 15, 2010, 06:51 AM
    First Sight Love = Fail. She Has a Boyfriend. Help me Forget.
    Hi, my name is Lucas, sorry for the title if it sucks, didn't know what to write. Well let me get you inside my life first. I'm 18, I'm currently at a special HS course where I learn mechanics along with all the basic stuff, going to college next year. I'm working too along with studying, it's been hard but I'm finding ways to manage it. I'm a computer addicted, I work with tech support, I love to draw, I'm a 3D modeler and I'm obsessed with videogames since I was 5 but this year I can't find the time to play.

Not long ago I noticed a extremely beautifull girl at my HS, model-like if you know what I mean, and since then I started to look at her every time she passed by, 99% of the time she would stare back at me and look right inside of my eyes, that gave me goosebumps, I wonder if she was thinking: "oh there is that psycho again, God!". I tried talking to her one day when I passed by but I froze to death, like I was jumping from a plane, next day I felt like a bigass looser. Anyway, I started to dig everything I wanted to know about her and behind the awesome looks I found out that there was an awesome person too! But then I learned the shocking truth, she had a boyfriend for the past 2 years. I though , god dammit what a fail, even before I talked to her, I found out I can't really.

So I need some tips to help me get over her, I added her into my social network website just in case someday if I'm avaible and her too we can hook up sometime. My life's a mess right now, I have no one to talk, every time I try to talk to my mom she makes the conversation about her and her issues so I just have to sit and listen. Sorry to throw all that into y'all but I have to lift this weight out of my shoulder.

I'm trying to forget her really, I have no intentions to steal her, It's childish and selfish, whoever does that is an , someday karma will get you. I just want to go with the flow, but now she is inside my freaking head.

Sorry for the crappy english (I'm south-american) and all the cursing. Thanks for the advice in advance.

Mar 15, 2010, 06:56 AM

Hey sorry for the double post. Can't find a way to edit the first one. Just some more insight, I only had one relationship in my life, about three years ago, dated her for about 8 months and then dumped her because we didn't match at all. How can I make myself more interesting to another girls? I want to learn to drive but I can't find time too, all the things are know are for most of them(computers and stuff).

Mar 15, 2010, 02:09 PM
    Why did I get moved? Because I'm 18? Should I lie about my age the next time then? I mean I wake up early and get a bus to work like everyonelse, I eat anywhere I can if I have time before class like everyone else, I work, I Study, I have to help my sick grandmother. I was hoping somebody in the RELATIONSHIPS area could help me solve my problem with girls, but then I get moved to this area where they deal with TEEN PROBLEMS like spoiled kids. I'm sorry but I'm really frustrated with this nonsense move.
    Riot Posts: 130, Reputation: 29

Mar 17, 2010, 02:39 AM

Take it easy mate... I'm 18 myself so maybe we can relate a bit

Right, well, there's nothing you can do... I mean, jee wizz at school there were heaps of girls with the looks but... well we were on a completely different range. You need to find someone in the same range/group as you... for instance I did a lot of musicals and drama so I felt more inclined towards the girls who also liked to watch theatre and stage work. I mean, sure the 'model' like girls you speak of sure have the looks that kill but I know they were on a completely different page to me..

As they say, there are a lot of fish out there... you just need to find the right pond to fish in because if your fishing in the wrong pond you may not get a catch...

Mar 17, 2010, 05:31 AM

Hi. I'm sorry, I had a really bad day back then. I overreacted and I apologize. I do believe you are right, maybe I'm going for the big fish when I'm a small fisher , yet. Anyway I'll talk to her today, loose my fear and know what's going on, why does she keep looking at me and act all shy when I come close. Sorry for the earlier posts, had a really bad day, I messed up, but sometimes you just freak out when things happen that fast. Everything is much smoother now. I fell more confident, I'm talking to my mom... nothing like one day after the other. Thank you friend.
    Riot Posts: 130, Reputation: 29

Mar 18, 2010, 08:11 PM

No worries.

Well maybe she may like you, there's only one way to find out and that's by talking to her. Sure its nerve racking, but apparently females like confidence
    Good luck

Mar 19, 2010, 04:48 AM
    Haha that's right. I talked to her but was in a super hurry I'm a pretty busy guy so it was just generic. Didn't ask her name or introduce myself haha it was lame, but at least I have a good topic for one next conversation. I'll keep pushing. Thanks, stick around if you want. :)
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2010, 06:32 AM

She has a boyfriend,she's off limits.

Expanding your social outlets will help give you more occasion to meet other girls.

Keep busy,concentrate on your course work,and look for someone who is available to date.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2010, 12:24 PM

It's a pretty simple procedure to get over this girl; stay positive. You never had her so you don't know what your missing. An owner of a lonely heart is much better than an owner of a broken heart.

Mar 19, 2010, 04:51 PM

So here's some info I did not share, when I talked to her, she acted like she was a god and didn't care about what I was saying, so today I woke up went to work when while working I though. Hey, why should I be the one crawling for her, I mean, I gave her power by that and she liked. So now I walked by she gave me that "I want you look" but I just ignored. Her boyfriend is a jerk, but that's no reason to cheat on him. So I am now in total contral over her, she stalks me around the school but guess what, now it's me who doesn't want it. Like a previous post said, there is many fish in the sea not better, not worse, just different. Let me know if I'm thinking right. Thanks for the advice you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love at first sight? [ 46 Answers ]

Threads merged. I have been with this man for 4 months, he told me he loved me when we only knew each other for two months, I love him very much, but when other people hear about it, it's always oh "thats too soon" and I have a bad past and I have insecurity issues so I have a hard time...

Love at first Sight [ 4 Answers ]

What should I do? I started liking this guy way before I even know him. It was during the orientation week of college. After the day was over, I took the train back home, the train was all packed so I had to stand, while standing I caught a glimpse of the guy and something about him that made me...

Love at first sight? [ 20 Answers ]

Okay here's my problem.. though you are probably going to laugh at me because it is so tiny.. but here it is. There's this girl I met 3 or 4 days ago in a chat room, I've talked to her at least once every one of those 3 or 4 days. And it is so strange because the time is so short, but I know I have...

Love at first sight [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone, SO I first of all I am 12 years old and I am on vacation in the mountains, I am here with my family and my cusinss and my cusins has this family friend who is also 12 and we have never talked but he definitely knows who I am and I have a big crush on him. I just need some help...

View more questions Search