Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manno066 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 06:00 AM
    Name of a vampire movie
    This film is around 12 years plus. Billy zane plays a Vampire or something similar. In one scene he's trying to get into the victims house but couldn't as the people inside put some magical spell on the windows doors etc. But the memorable thing about this scene is where he starts to do some barne dancing and shouting at his victims 'yippe yi aye mother f#####s! ' out of frustraton. It was really funny as I rewound it several times. Hope someone can recall the name of this movie

TIA
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Mar 15, 2010, 07:07 AM

Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight (1995) Pretty cheesy movie...
    manno066 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 07:56 AM

That's the film Zavier. Much appreciated mate. Thanks
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Mar 15, 2010, 09:54 AM

You are welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy [ 1 Answers ]

A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula

Vampire movie [ 5 Answers ]

This question is about a movie. I saw it a few years agoat a blockbuster, so it is probably about 6 to 7 years old.The movie was about vampires and was in either the horror orscifi section. The movie starts with these two vampires of different sexes. The male vampire has brown hair and the female...

Weird Vampire movie [ 2 Answers ]

Okay all that I can really remember abou this movie is that its about vampires... They change into really weird/scary monters The only scene I remember is in a small airport and everyone is dead... and there is a girl in a bathroom and she is looking into the mirror and she hears heavy...

Identify Vampire Movie [ 13 Answers ]

Ok, I've been looking for this movie for at least 4 years now. I only know of one scene. There is a boyfriend who is in a house standing near a staircase, and his former girlfriend , now vampire comes at him, and he says "Wait, wait! Before you kill me, i just want one kiss." She replies with a...

Vampire Movie [ 3 Answers ]

A while back I watched a vampire movie and I only see about 10mins of the movie and all I can remember seeing is a vampire on a horse wagon and he was being moved from one place to another and they had to keep him in dirt so he would not die or something.I think it was back in the 90's.Do anyone...

View more questions Search