Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3rdgradeteacher Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Mar 15, 2010, 02:53 AM
    Fly on the Ceiling??
    I am missing my trade book, "The Fly on the Ceiling" and I need it today!!
    Does anyone have a download they can send me? E-book??

THANKS
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2010, 10:17 AM

Hello 3rdgradeteacher.
    Unfortunately I was unable to find the book for free for you. I hope you were able to find something that worked for the 15th.

I did find several places to get the book. It is available country wide at librarys in the United States.
    I also found it available at Amazon.com, for only a few dollars.

The fly on the ceiling: a math myth [Book]

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I fly to see him, even though he said it's over? [ 9 Answers ]

This is a rather long and complicated story, but I would appreciate any feedback from anyone prepared to read it! At the beginning of the year I broke up with my ex because I was moving to Europe to do an internship for a year. We agreed that we should be free to be with other people, but we...

ID for fly? [ 1 Answers ]

My passport has expired visa, so can I fly between US states with my US ID or my internasional ID?

Come fly away [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 100% disabled air force veteran and I would like to know if I can use my retired/or disabled veteran/military card to get travel discounts? My card looks like an active duty card but is grey and gives me a lot of the active duty benefits.

Help With Fly:( [ 3 Answers ]

I have no idea how this started I think a fly flew in threw the window but noew like over a month later I come in and see 2 big ones flying around which I got rid of but there are all these little ones because the big ones where laying eggs or whatever I think obviously I need to get rid of the...

Fly help [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: We have a summer home and when we moved in discovered a dead animal in the chimney. The house is now infested with flies. We have bought products ourself but are still discovering flies a week later. Anyone had any experience with this gross incident? We have and keep...

View more questions Search