Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacymica Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2010, 08:16 PM
    The best way to bleach face?
    I have tried a lot of products. I have successfully bleached my body 4 shades. Kelly rowland to ciara( or little darker). But my face is my original shade. I look crazy in the morning, LOL. I use makeup to hide it but its annoying, I use bleaching soap but any other suggestions.
    Yellowannabe Posts: 67, Reputation: 12

Mar 14, 2010, 08:27 PM

I'm actually having the opposite problem. Lol. But Dr. Fred Summit changed my face from chocolate brown to a real caramel brown. Its really greasy so if I know ill be out during the day, I only put it on at night. But if I have nowhere to go during the day, ill apply it to my face and leave it on as long as possible.

I also exfoliate a lot to get rid of the superficial darker layers.
    naijachik Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 09:55 AM
    Hey stacymica.. I also av the opposite problem. My body is way darker than my face. I'm nt really sure what lighten my face bcoz I use a lot of products. Lol wow how did you get your body to lighten? What product. Please tell.
    hsm01 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 11:22 PM
    Hey how long did it take to go to Ciara and what soap did you use? I'm starting to use Neoprosone Soap. Did the soap work best for you compared to gels/creams? Ty!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will airbrush make for my face and bleach for my body be a good idea? [ 16 Answers ]

I think I know what to do to myself now.. I'm going to by an airbrush make-up kit to make me a shade or two lighter ( is it a bit over the top for daily use and waste money?)... well I don't know lol will it look enven has anyone had any experiences will it look unveven n clownish lol? And some...

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

Should I get on a plane and find out what happened face to face? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was in a relationship with a girl I met through World of Warcraft(pc game) for about three years until the 4/11/09 when I she ended it, over msn. She is Norwegian, I'm English. She was 16 when I met her and I was 17. I'm now 21 and she is 19. We've spent a lot of time together....

Should I bleach my hair or Do a full heavy all over bleach highlights? [ 2 Answers ]

Info on myself. Blue eyes, fair skin, pink undertones, natural hair color is dark blond. Last month I had my hair dyed a dark blonde. BTW, this was done professionally. The top area came out with dark blonde, gold/ red tones, and does not match my skin tone. I would like to be more in the neutral...

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

View more questions Search