Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luthien Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2004, 03:23 AM
    What's going on with this guy?
    There is a guy that I really like very much, and thought he liked me equally. The thing is that he lives in Australia and I live in India. But he comes here quite often for work and will be coming back in about 4 months and I'm planning to move to Australia... The last time we spoke was when he was here (5 May) he had given me a call as he had promised me he would, and told me he had a great time with me the other day and that he would contact me when he got back home, he said he'd text me next week and I haven't heard from him since then! (I don't have his number as he didn't give it to me and I didn't want to seem too pushy) he had said in case he didn't manage to text me cause he's very busy then I should hunt him down and try and get his number and then contact him. But all I've been able to get so far is an email of a friend of his who I met with him, and that guy hasn't replied to any of my emails! I don't understand what's going on here! Is he playing some kind of game? Is he playing hard to get or something? I'm going crazy as I don't know what to do, I really like this guy and am ready to do anything! Please tell me if we'll get in touch before he comes back and what will happen when he gets here? And will I leave with him for Australia? Is there any future with him? Thank you very much, any help here is greatly appreciated!

His dob is 8 of November 1976 and mine is 1 of April 1983
    FairyWings Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2005, 09:39 PM
    PLEASE cut him loose and don't look back. He has no intentions of a relationship. It is possible that he will contact you again, but any "feelings" he proclaims are not sincere. He had fun with you and was attracted to you, but was not truthful about his relationship status in Australia. You have important things about to happen in your life. Now is not the time to allow a negative being to drain your positive energy. Good luck! God bless!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's going on? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all, Don't know how this site works but can you ask questions and get answers from a phychic? If that's the case I really need to know what's going on between me and this guy at work. We seem very connected and everything seems like it should be, but we cannot move on to the next level. I...

What's Going On? [ 3 Answers ]

I think I am pregnant but I'm not sure. I have this weird feeling that I am. I have been spotting or something. Not sure if it's that or not and really don't want to go see a doctor. I also am fatigue all the time and feel sick (nausia). What do you think it is?:eek:

What's next [ 1 Answers ]

I am just wondering where my life will go from here? What's next for me? Is my father my biological father? :confused:

What's going on? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period last week it lasted about a week then two days later I started to bleed again but it was light pink and lasted a couple of days. If anyone knows what that was all about please tell me. Thanks.

What's going on [ 1 Answers ]

This site has me listed as last visiting on Dec. 31 1969 I didn't even have a computer back then... this definitely isn't me! What's going on here?

View more questions Search