Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apetrolino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 10:03 PM
    Write a memo about 5 internal controls from your industry
    I need to write a memo. I just graduated and decide to start a retail business, my investor a wealthy patriarch of my chosen industry is concerned w/ my inexperience and wants to make sure I understand internal controls and that I'm going to set up a solid internal control structure. I need to write a memo which includes ideas for a least 5 internal controls-some of which need to surround cash receipts and payments.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2010, 10:09 PM

So what ideas do you have so far? I'd be upset if I were your investor and found out you had someone else write the whole memo. I think a more honest way to go about this is share your ideas and get feedback from others-it sort of sounds like you're asking for someone to do it for you on here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing an internal memo after reviewing 2 specific cases [ 2 Answers ]

Writing an Internal Memo: For this exercise you’ll write an internal office memorandum to your supervising attorney that advises him or her of the results of your research on a given topic and applies the law to the facts in your case. Remember, for an internal office memo, your purpose is to...

Can anyone tell me what a DOR memo is? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter-in-law's divorce attorney has dropped her after a status request was made to the judge regarding her (lack of) child support payments. Yesterday after checking to see if a date had been set for the status hearing, (there wasn't), what was listed was "DOR memo". What's that?

What to write in memo line of check being mailed to debt collection agency [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am curious what I should write in the memo line of my check that I am sending to the debt collection agency. I want to write my account number and that the remaining balance of XXX will be paid over a period of 12 months at XX per month. The reason for this is that is the payment...

Internal controls [ 2 Answers ]

What type of internal controls might be useful for this company in overseeing the manager's recommendations for accounting change

View more questions Search