abney1024 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 08:36 PM
    Do I Need a Licence to Clean Homes?
    Do I need a licence to clean homes
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2010, 05:18 PM
    Hi, abney1024!

I titled and moved your question that you had asked on the really old and now archived thread of someone else to a thread by itself so that it will be recognized as being your own question.

This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions that aren't in some way an answer to the very first question at the top of the page need to be asked by starting a new thread.

Concerning your question, have you asked city officials where you'll be wanting to work, if you'll be needing to be licensed or not?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to clean vacant homes [ 6 Answers ]

I want to clean vacant and foreclosed homes. How to I get started as far as who can I get contracts from? Do I go to the banks or just local real estate offices? How to I set my rates? Are there set rates or do I charge by each house? Is there good money and how do you get paid> all answers will be...

How do I get my piercing licence? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm planning on becoming a professional piercer and I have no idea where or how to get my licence, I live in mckinney texas(suburb of dallas) and I don't know where to go 2 get my licence I've heard you take a class and a test over it but I need to know where. If anyone could give me any...

Difference between self clean and standard clean ovens [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm getting a new stove and when I read descriptions I see some that says self cleaning,standard cleaning or manual clean. Can you tell me what the difference is? Thank you!

A/c licence [ 1 Answers ]

I'am EPA certify What do I need to do in order to get a contractor licence for a/c in south Florida ?

How to know what licence to get [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got a cleaning job in a dental office. Now I am thinking of expanding to an acual business. I do not know where to start. Do I need more than one licence for the state of Washington? Where do I go to get it? What are some important things I should know going into this? Any advice would...

View more questions Search