Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannacu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 07:02 AM
    Access 2002
    I am looking for an Access 2002 copy of the Issues Database shown here, or one similar...

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101426031033
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 30, 2006, 07:07 AM
    Did you try downloading that one? The file format for 2003 and 2002 are the same so 2002 should open that version.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook 2002 [ 2 Answers ]

When attempting to open a JPG attachment in Outlook 2002 I started receiving an error message that says "Application Not Found" - Attachment won't open but Outlook does not error out. It only happens on one of many machines in our office. How can I fix? Bench51

Looking for MS Access 2002 Template [ 3 Answers ]

I finally picked up a copy of MS Access (2002). I'm looking for a Template for a Membership List. There's just one that came with the program - and MS's site doesn't have one for 2002. Googling is getting me nowhere. Anyone know of some template sources that I can look at? Thanks!

2002 Dodge ram [ 1 Answers ]

My truck will crank and sounds real good, but it will not stay running, even if I try to press the accelerator. It just dies. Any ideas on what could be wrong and the least expensive things to check first?

Quicken 2002 [ 3 Answers ]

How does one delete an entire year of transactions at once, i.e. without having to go in and delete one by one? I have used Quicken for many years and have accumulated a great deal of data that I would like to eliminate in yearly chunks without disturbing the categories and accounts I've entered. I...

View more questions Search