Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 13, 2010, 02:20 PM
    new cuckoo clock
    The other night I was invited out for a night with the boys. I told my wife that I would be home by midnight, "I promise".
    Well, the hours passed and the beers went down way too easily. Around 3 a.m. a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckood 3 times. Quickly, realizing my wife would probably wake up, I cuckood another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with her. (Even when totally smashed, 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals = 12 cuckoos MIDNIGHT!)
    The next morning my wife asked me what time I got in, I told her 'Midnight'... she didn't seem ticked off in the least. Whew, I got away with that one!
    Then she said we need a new cuckoo clock.
    When I asked her why, she said, " Well, last night our clock cuckood three times, then said 'oh crap.' It cuckood 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckood another three times, giggled, cuckood twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Mar 13, 2010, 04:50 PM
    Nice!!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2010, 04:59 PM

Yep deffinetly need a new clock, good one :D
    carpenter-t Posts: 88, Reputation: 19

Mar 13, 2010, 06:06 PM

Liked that one
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 13, 2010, 06:59 PM

The giveaway was the farting. No self-respecting woman would allow a farting clock in her house.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2010, 12:39 PM

I laughed out loud on that one!! Good one!

Just read this out loud to my son and was howling by the time I got to the end. His response was "Sounds something like Dad would do" and I laughed even harder.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2010, 10:54 AM

Loved it:D and giggled right along with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not paid if miss clock in or clock out [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in Kansas. My employer has recently included in our personnel policy that if we miss clocking in or clocking out we will not be paid for that portion of the day. So: if you clock in after lunch, but forget to clock out when you leave... You don't get paid for the whole afternoon. We...

I have this clock I know nothing about? [ 3 Answers ]

I have this clock and I know nothing about it. I've looked inside and it says ansonia clock Co. patented June 14. 81 New York usa and then on the left hand side it says patented June 18 1888 or 82 (slightly rubbed off so can't tell) and on the right hand side it has the number 5 I am so...

Clock [ 2 Answers ]

Does the clock show a tewlve hour day

View more questions Search