Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chrisna Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Mar 13, 2010, 06:55 AM
    What happens when we die?
    My love of my love past away three weeks ago on the 16th of February 2010.
    I know he suffered A lot for his last two weeks and he found peace to talk to me about it and he was not afraid of dying at all.
    I am still struggling in my mind trying to picture what exactly he went through when he passed on.
    We truly love each other and there wasn't a day or phonecall that went by that he didn't say he love me, he told me he love me so much every single day countless times... I MISS THAT DEARLY!

When I die, will he be there to take me to the other side? Will we spend eternity together?

One day out of the blue about three weeks before his passing he told me that no matter what happens that he will always be there for me and no matter what happens that he will always love me.

We were truly meant to be... 3 and a half years were a blessed time with him and I can't wait for us to spend eternity together with our God.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 13, 2010, 07:25 AM

If all our dreams come true, Chrisna, we will be with our loved ones once our life is over. We will all meet again in a better place and love will go on; in the mean time they are in our hearts and that is a good place to be.

Tick
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2010, 07:29 AM

I know what I believe, but different religious faiths have manay beleifs on the afterlife, while some believe there is no afterlife and here and now is all there is.

Myself, I know that after we die, we are then in heaven with our Lord and Savior, how our relationship will be with others and loved ones I don't know the bible is not clear on exactly how it will be,except that we are at peace, not in pain and very happy.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2010, 03:18 PM
    Hi, Chrisna!

What do you, yourself believe about the afterlife, please?

Sometimes, even if we really believe in something one way or another, it can be hard to accept.

Many times, we need support from others, for that which we believe and think to be true.

Thanks!

Mar 13, 2010, 11:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, Chrisna!

Thanks!
    Hi, do believe in God our saviour and those that believe in Him will go to heaven with Him.
    They say that when you pass on to the other side that your full memory will be intact and that gives me hope cause I know my boyfriend truly loved me and always will. Just I miss him terribly here on earth. I keep on wondering how he must have feeled when he passed on, was he in pain. I know he drown in his own blood so I hope and pray the Lord and the Holy Spirit comforted him.
    The day when I pass on, you think he will be there greeting me?
    He said countless time that I am his forever... forever I hope means still in heaven! I am still madly in love with the love of my life on the other side!
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2010, 11:43 PM
    Originally Posted by Clough
    Hi, Chrisna!

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisna View Post
    Hi, do believe in God our saviour and those that believe in Him will go to heaven with Him.
    They say that when you pass on to the other side that your full memory will be intact and that gives me hope cause I know my boyfriend truly loved me and always will. Just I miss him terribly here on earth. I keep on wondering how he must have feeled when he passed on, was he in pain. I know he drown in his own blood so I hope and pray the Lord and the Holy Spirit comforted him.
    The day when I pass on, you think he will be there greeting me?
    He said countless time that I am his forever... forever I hope means still in heaven! I am still madly in love with the love of my life on the other side!
    Hi again, Chrisna!

According to what I believe, I have no doubt that you will see him again.

I do have a story to share with you. It might be one of several. It will take me a bit to write it though.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2010, 11:47 PM
    The day that I registered for the fourth grade, was the day that my mom's mother passed away.

The following year, when I was in the fifth grade, my mom's sister was dying in the hospital. Both my mother and her sister knew that their mother was in the hospital room with them, even though she had passed on the year previously.

They very strongly felt her presence there...

Mar 15, 2010, 08:49 AM

Thanks Tickle and Clough...
    Tomorrow it will be a month since his passing on..
    It is so weird, I am still very madly in love with him but no way to portray it through to him.
    Do you guys think once we gain heaven that all our memories will be fully restored as well?
    I know he still adores and loves me up there in heaven, but what if I start forgetting our memories in 30-40 years?

Do people that you loved so much get to greet you when we die? I truly hope so and I prayed to God that my love of my life will be there taking me to the light. I can't wait for that embrace again!

I don't think this feeling of missing him will ever depart. Our love was just too strong.
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2010, 09:49 AM
    Dear Chrisna,

I have no doubt that we will have full memories once we get to heaven. I do also believe, that in heaven, there is no pain or suffering. So therefore, bad memories might be gone away or dealt with in such a way by God so that they are no longer bad for us.

Many people see loved ones who have passed on, even before they themselves die. It's a matter of faith.

In the meantime, God wants you to be happy and to fulfill what He would like for you to do for Him in your life. That also is a matter of faith.

Your life on this earth is not over yet. Please have faith in God, love and honor Him, walk in His ways and look forward to the coming salvation.

God's plan and purpose is something that will be known to us, as long as we pray to Him and have faith.

I have no doubt that God has many other plans for you, while you live on this earth...

I know that He does for me!

Mar 18, 2010, 08:45 AM

So I figure the day when he told me that no matter what happens that he will always love me, maybe he already knew of his aproaching death...

As long as he still knows and feel my love for him even though he is dead.

Do people that pass away know how their loved ones feel in their hearts about him? Is the heart to heart connection made there?

I can't believe how hard it is to lose the love of your life.

I can't wait to be able to just hug him or just hold his hand up in heaven and eternity!

Million times a day he told me he loves me, surely not even the vail of death can cut that!
    Expert

Mar 18, 2010, 09:24 AM

Chrisna, it appears you have lovely memories and thoughts of your lover and that is wonderful to behold.

We don't know what is waiting on the other side for us, but I can only hope it is a better life with those who have already passed on.

I don't know how old you are, but you should really seek fulfillment again in loving someone else. It doesn't mean you have to forget your old love, but if you are a young person, you owe yourself healthy outlook on life and moving on from grief.

My blessing to you.

Ms tick

Mar 23, 2010, 10:11 AM

Yes he only left me with the most precious of memories.. that's why I'm holding on to them so tightly..

You say to find fulfillment in someone else.. that is impossible for now and near future seeing I am still in the grieving stages..

Thanks for everything ms tickle! It means a lot for me.

It is going to be a rollercoaster time and I just have to accept it. For I truly know we will meet again.
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2010, 10:46 AM
    Hi again, Chrisna!

Are you still having doubts about the afterlife and what might be revealed concerning those who've passed on?

Thanks!

Mar 24, 2010, 08:52 AM

Hi Clough.

I do believe when we die we go up to heaven and is reunited with God and all our loved ones.

I just miss him so much, we were truly meant to be and I am still madly in love with him.

Yes in this time of grieve I still go through doubts and wishing he will be waiting for me on the other side and that we going to spend eternity together..

I got this massive void in my life now and nothing can ever refill it.

I am always afraid he won't know up there where he now how much I truly love him. We truly completed each other.

At least one good thing came from this, I am no longer afraid of dying. I see it now as a blessing
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2010, 11:51 AM
    Another story for you, Chrisna!

After my mother's mom died on the day that I registered for the 4th grade, I complained to my mother that my room was really too bright at night when I was trying to sleep.

I complained to my mother about that. She then put heavy curtains on the windows in my room.

My room was still way too bright at night! I have no doubt that it was because my grandmother was watching over me!

Our loved ones are still there. We just don't really know where, how and why...

Just some food for thought here...

Later...
    Expert

Mar 24, 2010, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisna View Post
    Hi Clough.

I do believe when we die we go up to heaven and is reunited with God and all our loved ones.

Atleast one good thing came from this, i am no longer afraid of dying. I see it now as a blessing
    Hi again Chrisna, I too have loved ones and a few dearly loved pets I am hoping to see on that wonderful day. I am mostly afraid of leaving my son who I dearly love and he dearly loves me. Now I know what my mom meant a few years ago when she cried all night knowing that she had to leave me.

I don't know what will happen to us, Chrisna, I can only hope that we will see everyone and every loved pet on the other side.

I hope you stay around with us and help some others out in this regard. I also hope you find someone to care for to expend your loving attitude. There are others out there who need you too.

Ms tick
    tool8er Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 10:20 PM

Well... no one in our life form is an expert. They can only be an expert in what they believe which is not a bad thing. This, as many other things in this life, is personal... ie: look at all the times the word "I" is used... this can not be avoided. The only thing that holds true is what we believe, because if you believe and live a theology then this can help to any degree and if you are agnostic or atheist (not the same) then still one must ask themselves what do I believe? IF there is nothing after we die then the same holds true, it is what we do and feel in our lives that makes a difference to us. Here is my "I" statement after having studied various physical sciences I realized that the world (physics, biology, chemistry, astronomy and geology) is sooooo complex it can not be random. Again this is my belief.
    afadly Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 01:17 AM
    Sorry to tell you that
    But you will never be with him again
    After we die, each soul will stay in a passage life (alone) till day of judgment
    This passage life will be happy or sad depending on your deeds in life (regardless of religion)
    But after the day of judgments, only true believers in God will go to paradise and will live together with loved ones, non believers (even if they were good) will go to hell forever (alone).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

I want to die [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys... I am a teenage guy living in india... anyway , from my younger days I do have went a lot of torture... like at my schooling I was thrown away and tortured due to racism,and sexualy abused at child many things like that... but to keep myself up I always tried to laugh and act as a funnuy...

Why does my B/F want die? [ 3 Answers ]

I been with my b/f 2 years now and we not been getting along at all! So I think its time we went our diff ways But he doesn't take it well and treatens to kill himself and I take him back because I don't want him do it What can I do stop this?

Do or die [ 4 Answers ]

So confused... I recently left my relationship of 2 years. The past year of course changed and with the guy I fell in love w/started becoming wicked jealous, insecure, clingy, needy, and sufficating. Made me crazy... he had to check my phone, my emails, my website, and all willingly I gave him...

I want to die [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my names johny I'm 13 years old most of you probably won't listen to my little life story but ill try and hope for some help. Well I started life as a normal happy baby went to primary school, I was figting a lot but I had quite a lot of friends, but I hated school so I changed in year 4 and...

View more questions Search