Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    perimelasma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 03:16 AM
    Question about tarot decks with missing cards...
    I got a deck of tarot cards some years ago, mostly because I fancied a friend who was into it at the time, and also because I thought they looked neat.
    I got okay at reading them, but I've never really believed in divination of any sort, so... I was mostly 'meh' about it.
    Well, I gave her one of the cards a while back (The Sun), as a sort of 'please return my feelings' gesture, it didn't work out at all, and since then we've fallen out in a rather large way. Haven't spoken to her in about a year, maybe a bit more.
    Thing is, though, recently I got this little voice in the back of my head telling me to take them out of a drawer and just hold them again. Not to use them, exactly, just to acknowledge their existence. I'm not quite sure why. It's never happened before, ever, and since this thing happened I hadn't thought about the cards in ages.
    I'unno, it seemed sort of significant in some weird way, so I thought I'd ask about it.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2010, 10:24 AM

What exactly are you asking? You have an urge to go back to those tarot cards, because you are having memories of this old friend. I don't think it's a "little voice" telling you to hold the cards. If there was a voice, you'd think it would tell you to do something a lot more significant, than to hold some cards.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you still use you tarot cards if your missing one? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know if I can still use my deck even though Im missing a card from it? 0ne of my favorite cards at that. I know I intentionally took it out, I just have nooo clue what I did with it after that

Tarot cards. [ 24 Answers ]

I do tarot cards. Does anyone believe in them? Because I do. I was just wondering what someone thought of them. :)

Tarot Cards [ 7 Answers ]

Does tarot cards really can give you advice and tell your future ?

Tarot Cards? [ 2 Answers ]

What's the deal with Tarot Cards? Where are they originated from? How do they work? What are the meanings? What are they telling the Psychic? Just any information would be cool, I'm just kind of interested.

Tarot cards? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you read tarot cards?

View more questions Search