Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikolepoirier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 01:48 AM
    I am looking to find an 80's cartoon or anime, that had a gir, a ring, and a lake.
    Oh I know I only have a couple details, but I watched an animation when I was young, I was born in 79... so I am guessing it was late 70's to 80's... I remember there was a girl, a lake, and a ring... any takers? I would appreciate it.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 13, 2010, 11:04 AM

Twelve Months?
    mocchi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2010, 08:28 AM

Do you remember what the girl looks like?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's anime or cartoon movie [ 5 Answers ]

Like another question I read about someone looking for an anime they remembered without a title I have been hunting for this one for years.so here is what I have for a description.it was very hand drawn and artistic. It involved to races waring on each other.I think one was a barbarian type race...

Trying to find 80's cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger I saw a movie that was about a kid and some dinosaurs. The dinosaurs talked and were maybe experiments done by this old guy who brought the kid onto his ship/flyingbase/time traveler? The old guy had a dream or wish radio or something of the sort. The old guy also had a brother...

Trying to find an old Cartoon feature length film from the 80's - 90's [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years as I can't remember what it is called so hopefully someone on here can help me :) I would have watched this film around 1988 - 1992 and the only thing I can actually remember is there were a group of people (2 - 4) flying slowly on a blimp over some waste land...

Film from the early 80's? About a boy trapped in a lake [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching a film with my brother in the early/mid 1980's It involves (from what I remember), a small group of kids who discover a derilect farm with a lake in it. In the middle of the lake what appears to be a giant, loch ness-style 'monster' appears, who takes one of the boys under...

View more questions Search