Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1050larp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 02:23 PM
    How to report a jugdement to the credit bureau
    How do you go about putting a judgement on a credit bureau report?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2010, 02:36 PM

Hello 1050:

The bureaus themselves employ people to find it, and they will.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit Bureau [ 1 Answers ]

Needing update information not sure if this question I searched is current? What credit bureaus use equifax for credit cards, for unsecured credit cards, and loans for autot? And what for Trans Union?? Experian etc... thanks if anyone can help

Knowing which credit bureau is being checked when you apply for credit/Credit Cards [ 1 Answers ]

Which credit cards use only the trans union credit report for their cc applications? this knowledge may help me save part of my universe>:D

Checking my Credit report online or at a Bureau [ 2 Answers ]

I just want to find out what my credit status and credit score is. Im not sure if anyone can help me, because I'm trying to find a free online website for a canadian check and anything I pull up is for America. And I can't seem to find a bureau location in ontario. So any advice would be...

Credit bureau [ 2 Answers ]

I notice on my credit reports banks that have sent me credit cards That I have sent back. Appears as active account. Should that be corrected. I have paid off credit card account and closed them out. The Bureau has them marked as closed. Yet others are marked paid and closed Should this be...

Credit bureau monitoring [ 1 Answers ]

There is none to my knowledge. If you give me your state, I can tell you which bureau is focused on. In CO, its Experian. In my, it is TransUnion. The best I have seen is the ID Theft Shield. I have never seen a comprehensive program that covers a WHOLE HOUSEHOLD for $9.95 a month...

View more questions Search