Blessings!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do my boyfriend is a alcoholic [ 9 Answers ]

My Fiancee' has a drinking problem.He says he doesn't have a problem. He starts drinking sometimes at 8am or 11am.he drinks all day everyday. I have children and I do not want them to see him kill himself.He is a wonderful,loving and caring man.He's my Best Friend! I want him with me for the next...

Alcoholic [ 6 Answers ]

You guys may be sick of answering these types of questions, but here goes: My dad has a drinking problem, and refuses to admit it. My parents are still married, but because of work opportunities one lives in BC and the other in Ontario (a 6 hour plane ride away). My dad frequently has 2-3 glasses...

I am NOT Alcoholic.Am I ? [ 23 Answers ]

The death of a lady I never knew seems to have brought me here, and I hope I will be able to thank her some day. I have, for some years now, had an alcohol problem. I have considered it just a habit - NOT full alcoholism - but I'm not so sure, now. I need to drink EVERY night before I can sleep....

Alcoholic or not? [ 30 Answers ]

What do you consider an alcoholic? Someone who sleeps on a park bench with a bagged bottle? A 'respectable' citizen who drinks 3 times a week? A binge drinker? Someone who can't stop once they start? Just wondering what other people think?

Alcoholic [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a drinking problem, we have been involved for almost 9 months in the beginning of this year... he quit alcohol for 2 months becoz he wanted to ask me out... I then agreed to go out with him... about 2 months into our relationship he started drinking again but not heavy... about a...

View more questions Search