Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lloydc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 04:52 AM
    How do I take apart the corrego NSF 61/9 single handle kitchen faucet?
    How do I take apart the corrego NSF 61/9 single handle kitchen faucet? The faucet is leaking and I need to fix it.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I remove a moen single handle kitchen faucet [ 11 Answers ]

I am just trying to remove the mounted faucet in order to replace or fix this one is there some special trick to a removal ? Please help

How does one remove an Arwa single handle kitchen faucet? [ 3 Answers ]

How does one remove an Arwa Class single handle kitchen faucet? I followed the advice of the folks at Gemini's while trying to service the cartridge. So, I decided to just replace the faucet. Now I can't figure out how to remove the flange from the underside of the countertop to disengage the...

Dripping Delta Single-handle kitchen faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a single-handle Delta kitchen faucet that will not stop dripping. I did some research online and learned to buy a replacement kit to replace the interior workings of the faucet. I have done that, and have replaced every interior part, both O-rings, the springs and seals (which I am told is...

Price Pfister Single-handle kitchen faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have the faucet and DO NOT use the sprayer. The installer just tied it beneath the sink and I put a hand soap dispenser in the sprayer hole. There is NO WATER PRESSURE. It just dribbles infuriatingly. I found that the little logo button comes off the main chute of the faucet but I don't know...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.