Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nbarone Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 05:31 PM
    12 months no sex
    My wife and I have been married for 14 years, we are both healthy and used to make love 3 to 4 times a week, suddenly in Jan 09 she started working and we stopped having sex, this started 2 months after she started working, so the first 2 months I thought she was tired, after the 4th month I spoke to her about it and she just changed the subject, it has been 12 months now, she sells a cleaner system called Rainbow and she often goes out around 7 pm and comes back around 11 pm telling me she is giving a demo of what the system is about, because the system she sells costs around $2500 I think that it’s called Rexair in the USA, we have 2 kids but she has left us all for this, if she is making any money I haven’t seen it. I am sure she has a lover and I have told her so, she has told me no and that I am the love of her life, but still she goes out every day, then she decided to take this seminar were she goes to, on Friday at 6 and comes back at around 11 again at night, on Saturday from 9am till 11pm and Sunday again from 9am till around 7 pm, that is when the seminar does not go on all weekend, that is from Friday around 6 pm till Sunday around 7pm without coming back home to sleep at all, I asked her on several occasions if I have hurter or did something that hurt her but she tells me not at all, any advice?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2010, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nbarone View Post
    My wife and I have been married for 14 years, we are both healthy and used to make love 3 to 4 times a week, suddenly in Jan 09 she started working and we stopped having sex, this started 2 months after she started working, so the first 2 months I thought she was tired, after the 4th month I spoke to her about it and she just changed the subject, it has been 12 months now, she sells a cleaner system called Rainbow and she often goes out around 7 pm and comes back around 11 pm telling me she is giving a demo of what the system is about, because the system she sells costs around $2500 I think that it’s called Rexair in the USA, we have 2 kids but she has left us all for this, if she is making any money I haven’t seen it. I am sure she has a lover and I have told her so, she has told me no and that I am the love of her life, but still she goes out every day, then she decided to take this seminar were she goes to, on Friday at 6 and comes back at around 11 again at night, on Saturday from 9am till 11pm and Sunday again from 9am till around 7 pm, that is when the seminar does not go on all weekend, that is from Friday around 6 pm till Sunday around 7pm without coming back home to sleep at all, I asked her on several occasions if I have hurter or did something that hurt her but she tells me not at all, any advice?
    What else do you have to prove your suspicions? I know, people don't usually sell carpet cleaners at 11:00 pm, but could it possibly be that SHE is trying to?

How old are the kids? And are you in need of extra cash, that's why she is starting to work? Or did this just come up?
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Mar 11, 2010, 07:54 PM

Why don't you get a sitter, and surprise her by going along for a demonstration.

You may be right, and you may be wrong. Without any hard evidence, and with her denying everything you think she is doing, then you need to be more involved with where she goes, and what she does- to set your mind at ease.

She could be perfectly innocent here.
    nbarone Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 02:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post
    What else do you have to prove your suspicions? I know, people don't usually sell carpet cleaners at 11:00 pm, but could it possibly be that SHE is trying to?

How old are the kids? And are you in need of extra cash, that's why she is starting to work? Or did this just come up?
    Well, she has been distant from all of us, she answers her cell only a on rare ocations, the other we get sent to the answering system and sometimes she calls back,one kid is 10 the other 8, no we don't need extra money unless she wants to buy a Bugatty Veyron, we live in a wonderful home, the kids attend the best paid schools, as I wrote she started working 15 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake2008 View Post
    Why don't you get a sitter, and surprise her by going along for a demonstration.

You may be right, and you may be wrong. Without any hard evidence, and with her denying everything you think she is doing, then you need to be more involved with where she goes, and what she does- to set your mind at ease.

She could be perfectly innocent here.
    I tried going with her, the first 3 times she told me the client cancelled and the last to the client never showed. Then remember I can't take the kids along all the times, they got to shower, have dinner, and be in bed by 9pm because they got school.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 12, 2010, 11:39 AM

After all this time, she would have to show me a very fat check book, or quit.
    GracieCR21 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 04:44 PM

I would be very surprised
    If your wife was innocently selling at those times, It all sounds very unusual to me.

If I were you I would do some digging and quiet detective work of your own. Be very careful but for the sake of your sanity you need to get to the bottom of what your wife is up to.

If you haven't seen her pay check, this would make me doubt she even had a job and fully support your theory of her having another lover.

Do some sneaky detective work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend and I haven't had sex in 3 months- how long would you go without sex? [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me at all anymore. I am very sexual, and I am soooooo into him. I'm in my early twenties, he's about a decade older than me. We've been & lived together for a while. Even when we did have sex, he was always uncomfortable with it. He has some personal...

No sex for 12 months [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there, I have been with my girlfriend for 10 years now, and we've lived together for the last 4 years. Before we lived together we'd have sex once every couple of weeks which was good, and when we moved in together it was much more regular - at least twice a week. However for the last 12...

No sex after three months [ 3 Answers ]

I am a lesbian and been together with my girlfriend for about 6 months. At the beginning we had sex every other day but counting form this day, it has been 2.5 months, there was actually sexual interaction. When I hint, I am regarded a pushy. Supposedly she is trying to get over her last...

My b/f doesn't want sex after 5 months apart! [ 4 Answers ]

I am young, 20 years old. My boyfriend is 22. I moved away with my parents about five months ago. We moved back home and I missed him terribly. We were planning to move in together sooner, but it just wasn't happening (he lives with his parents still too) so, he got me a plane ticket to come back...

8 Months and no sex [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I need some advice on my girlfriend. We have been seeing each other for around 8 months now and I hate to admit it but we isn't had much of a physical relationship (were both 21). I'm quite shy and haven't had much experience with relationships.she knows this however its only ever myself who...

View more questions Search