Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ADDIE LEE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 12:10 PM
    What is appropriate to wear to a march 20, 2010 6:30 pm wedding baptist church
    What is appropriate to wear to a March 20, 2010 6:30 pm wedding at a Baptist Church; the groom is my nephew
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 11, 2010, 05:02 PM

A suit. 6:30 is a shade too early for evening wear. And a proud smile (thanks, jmjoseph).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriends daughter will be 21 in March of 2010, she lives with us, doesn't work, [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriends daughter lives with us, doesn't work, doesn't go to school. Has been in and out of jail 8 times in the past 2 yrs. We try to help her, but she won't follow the house rules. I am afraid she will be the ruin of us all. What can we do?

Having a non church wedding [ 7 Answers ]

My fiancé and I are both Catholic. We were both previously married. She had her marriage annulled by the church but I was denied annullment. So we are getting married on the beach. Who do we get to marry us? There are websites but the people seem cheesy or they seem like a cult. Please help.

Non church wedding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm writing because my boyfriend and I want to get married. We really want the big church wedding and invite everyone, the thing is that can take over a year to plan. My boyfrien is 39 and wants a couple more kids. He really doesn't want to wait anymore. We already have one child. Here's my...

View more questions Search