Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    russfsu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 09:32 AM
    How do I fill in the space between a vanity and a wall
    I have three inched of space between my vanity and the wall - how can I close up that space to match the vanity
    mtconc Posts: 119, Reputation: 9

Mar 11, 2010, 11:10 AM

What type of wood is the vanity.. maybe cut a filler strip

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My P-trap for me new vanity does not align with my wall drain [ 32 Answers ]

I installed a vanity and sink and the drain is a good 1 1/2 to 2 inches, left of my p trap, I messed with the existing p-trap, extending,turning and I can't get it to align. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try next? Thanks again

My corner tub and vanity are pulling from the wall [ 3 Answers ]

I noticed that my tub and vanity which are on the same outside wall attached to each other are pulling away from the wall, with about a 1/4 inch space or more on the vanity and a 1/8 inch or so gap downward from the recently redone caulk on the tub. The house is about 14 years old. Never used this...

Fill in space in upstair sub floor [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what to you use to fill in spaces for the sub floor in my upstairs bedroom, Does any one had a situation concerning noisy subfloor

Mounting New Vanity lights without a wall stud. [ 1 Answers ]

I am remodeling a hall bathroom. The new vanity lights need to be moved over about 2 inches from the original placement. The old vanity lights were secured to a wall stud. The new vanity lights will not have a stud in which to secure to. Can vanity lights be installed without a wall stud?

New vanity: trap won't reach wall drain stub [ 3 Answers ]

We replaced a vanity top and sink with a new vanity top having an integrated sink. The new sink is offset horizontally about 1 inch from the old one. Turns out the old sink was at the limit for trap reach; the new one is over further still, so it seems impossible to line up the j-bend portion...

View more questions Search