Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheela87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 08:46 AM
    Forgot a movie title
    It's a thriller I thnk..
    The movie is about two brother. One was in jail and the other was going to pick him up. In car they turnd on to radio and could hear a man who was telling about somethng I thnk it can't remember, but then that man they were joking around got serious and start to chasng them and he was a crazy truck driver.

Hope you guys can help just can't remember the titel of this movie
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Mar 11, 2010, 08:58 AM

Sounds like bits and pieces from Blues Brothers?
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Mar 11, 2010, 09:36 AM
    Joy Ride (2001/I)
    sheela87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 10:12 AM

Ya its joy ride..
    Thanks adolf :)
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Mar 11, 2010, 11:53 AM

No problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Forgot movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys a while back prob a few years I saw this movie I never got to see end of and it has been haunting me since, its about the guy I think his brother or significant friend dies and leave behind drugs "pills" and there were a lot different ones and then in a part of the movie I think it turned...

Forgot title of old movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find an old black and white film which I saw when I lived in the States over 20 years ago. No idea who is in it. The plot is about an old man (millionaire) who comes to live with a family in a small town. I think he gives them money anonymously and sees how it changes their lives,...

Forgot the title of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

A movie about a guy that catches a ride on a ship with a caged mysterious beautiful woman. Unknowingly to him, she is caged becaused she turns into a man-eating sea monster at night and her beauty is to lure seamen to their death.

View more questions Search