Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dk1802 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 07:51 AM
    Snow chief snowblower
    Hi,

I have an old snow chief snowblower, probably 12+ years old. I have to look for the model numbers but what I really would like to know is are there any sites out there for parts and manuals?

Thanks,
    Darryl
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2010, 10:19 AM

Look for a model number. Crigby has lots of sources and you should find some of them listed in the sticky: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/tools-power-equipment/

www.searspartsdirect.com also has parts breakdowns.

Engine manufactures also have websites and you'll need the model, type and code number from the engine to get these parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snowblower won't throw snow [ 3 Answers ]

Craftsman snowblower won't throw snow, auger not spinning

What kind of oil do I use in a Toro Snow Master 20 snowblower? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Toro Snow Master 20 snowerblower that you mix the oil & gas when you put it in the tank. Do I use 2-cycle oil?

Snowblower leaves a trail of snow behind? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought a 2006 Ariens 11528 snowblower. I've used it for two storms now and it leaves a trail of snow behind at every pass up and down of my driveway. It acts like it can't take in and discharge all the snow so it pushes it out the sides thus leaving a trail left and right as it travels....

Snowblower leaves piles of snow [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a Craftsman 10 hp snowblower and it leaves a pile line of snow approx. 6 inces deep only on the left side of the blower. The shear pins are fine. Can anyone give some suggestions as to what may be the cause of this problem. Thanks.

My Old Ariens Snowblower -trouble throwing snow [ 3 Answers ]

My older Ariens ST 824 model # 924-050 has been a real gem! But... yesterday while busting through a big drift of snow, it just kept clogging up. The snow was not really wet and heavy. I checked it out - the auger is turning, the shear pins are fine. I then pulled off the piece that exposes the...

View more questions Search