Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    21ashok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 05:28 AM
    Pump selection for fountain
    I have 8 Feet dia Pipe of 1.5 Inch with 60 nozzles of m.m. & I want 12 feet height of fountain which single phase Horizontal Submersible suit? How calculate h.p. discharge etc

Check out some similar questions!

GFCI Trips with newly spliced fountain pump [ 5 Answers ]

I am nearly exasperated trying to splice in a new fountain pump. Here's what I did: 1. bought a new pump (190gpm), cut the cord near its plug 2. threaded the power cord through the bottom of the fountain "tub" 3. spliced it to the power cord which runs under the rock patio to the gfci outlet....

Water fountain won't pump [ 6 Answers ]

I inherited a three-level water fountain with a house I purchased, which worked fine at the time of purchase. After a winter passed, refilling the fountain produced no water movement, even though I can hear the pump running. With no instructions at hand, how do I to locate the problem?

Pump selection calculation [ 1 Answers ]

How to calculate whether the pump I'm using is suitable for my system? I want to fill a water tank from a river to the tank up hill. The head from the pump to the tank is approx. 50meter. The distance and pipe I'm going to lay is approx. 100meter from pump to the tank. Which mean approx. 45deg...

Pump Selection software [ 2 Answers ]

Is any free pump selection software available which provide kw, flow, pump type, etc?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.