Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    priya89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 03:31 AM
    I will passed in final year with back
    Hello my name is poonam my date of birth is 10.01.1988. I wanted to ask that I will passed in b.com final year or not
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2010, 04:02 AM
    Hi, priya89!

There are no fortune tellers here. We can however, possibly give you an idea as to how things might go for you, based upon information that you provide via questions and answers.

How have your grades been and what have your teachers said about the progress that you've been making so far, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An year passed since I am in my new high school but still not used to it? [ 14 Answers ]

Hey its Ashiya... I am in grade 10th and I am in the new school since 9. I am still not used to it.. I have nothing to talk with the girls and I feel so odd among them at first I thought I lll get used to it but after a year no specific change.. I am losing my confidence and interest... I was an...

After a year has passed on a DUI in Ontario, Canada. [ 1 Answers ]

Do you need to have a breathalizer in a vehicle just to drive again?

Does a 16 year old have rights when a parent has passed away [ 5 Answers ]

Yes I have a friends daughter who lives with me she is 16 has two years left of high school.Her mom passed away on Dec 26 2007, she has a father who lives in town but her mom signed a paper giving a friend in Washington legal custody and it was stated she was to finish high school here in Texas...

5 year anniversary just passed - but are we kidding ourselves? Divorce? [ 9 Answers ]

We just had our 5 year wedding anniversary but I believe that we're trying to fool ourselves into thinking we're still meant to be together. Over the last couple of years, things have been very difficult. I'm very passive and try to avoid conflicts. One night I went out with a few friends, got...

View more questions Search