Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goodle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 11:59 PM
    In Public Policy what is Inside Vs. Outside Evaluations?
    The same as the title suggests, I am just looking for an explination of the two and how they relate to Public Policy .

Check out some similar questions!

Performace evaluations [ 1 Answers ]

If you and your boss reviewed your evaluation and it was satisfactory, and you both signed it can her supervisor force her to redo it . She redid it and he still refused to sign it because it was also satisfactory. She did a third that she had to make unsatisfactory so tah he would sign it. Can a...

How does the Constitution address policy making vs. Policy implementation? Thnxs<3:) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking it has something to do with Congress versus the President. Like one does the policy making and the other engages in policy implementation. But I don't know which one is which :/ Any feedback is appreciated! Thnxs:)<3

How does public policy impact what government ? [ 1 Answers ]

How public policy impacts what government does and how it does it. How the implementation of public policies can lead to the formation of "distributive and regulatory policies" that can adversely impact citizen's lives. How distributive policies help produce environments which fosters and expansion...

How do types of politics impact public policy making [ 3 Answers ]

Specifically, how to majoritarian politics, interest politics, client politics and entrepreneurial politics impact public policy making in their own ways

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.