Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lollygagger1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 09:59 PM
    I need a topic sentence (8th grade) on culture+revolution=cultural revolution
    Please help!!
    lea_09 Posts: 100, Reputation: 10

Mar 10, 2010, 10:06 PM

What type of revolution? Like the for instance, China had a cultural revolution when the Mao Zedong adopted Marx's theory of communism... they changed their cultural to equaltiy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Revolution in progress [ 23 Answers ]

Taken from a Grassfire Nation release: The Obama budget, .Over $2 trillion in tax increases over the decade .Rapid acceleration of the national debt from a staggering $7.7 trillion today to an incomprehensible $18.57 Trillion in 10 years (Can we...

Looking for names of films set in Pre-Revolution France or during the revolution [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for titles of films set during the french monarchy, pre french revolution or during the french revolution (Marie-Antoinette for instance). Thanks

Is it time for a new Revolution? [ 28 Answers ]

OK Americans, A couple hundred years ago, a group of people who were fed up with a 3% tax by their government decided enough was enough and The United States of America was born. Fast forward to today. If we fought over 3% then, why are we standing by now, with a tax rate of about 30%? ...

American Revolution [ 1 Answers ]

I have searched the internet for political, social , and economic changes after the American Revolution. I have found the changes that brought it on. Where can I find changes following it.

View more questions Search