Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rnjebjmrj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 02:31 PM
    What type of test do probation officers use
    My husband has a drugtest coming up on the 29th of this month and that is only like 19 days away? Can he pass a probation drug test if a smoked pot last night? It is a urine test but he said a machine did it not a test strip. What kind of test is it?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2010, 08:50 PM

It might be the mouth/cheek test. THC or pot resin is absorbed into the cheek membranes and can easily be detected. The swab looks similar to a lollypop and the person places it in their mouth between the teeth and cheek. It's rather sensitive and detect pot smoking so if he smoked the night before or weeks before (for instance) it will be detected.

I am not conversant on the "machine urine" tests. The lollypops are the cheapest testing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do probation officers have the right to tell you [ 9 Answers ]

OK well I'm currently on probation and I'm 14. I have only like two weeks left and I've been staying out of trouble. She found out that I am going out with an 18 year old we haven't had sex and she says that I can't talk to him. I love him with all my heart. He looked up the statutory rape laws...

Who supervises probation officers? [ 2 Answers ]

We own a substance abuse facility and clients come from the court system mandated by the court to perform substance abuse evaluations and treatment. Probation officer are supposed to give clients a list of providers for the client to choose where he wants to go. Some probation offices perform are...

Probation officers opinion [ 2 Answers ]

My son was arrested for drug possession. He is on Methadone treatment with his doctor. It is working good for him. He has been on treatment for about a month. When he goes to court there is a probation officer that tells him he needs to stop treatment or he will be put in the West Detention Center...

View more questions Search