Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicsender7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 02:23 PM
    How extract iol from prickly pear
    I need to now all the prosses about how extract iol from prickly pear frout end if you can provid me with video showing me that thenc you
    alicsender7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 02:32 PM

I need to now all the prosses about how extract oil from prickly pear frout end if you can provid me with videos showing me that thenc you
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 08:04 PM
    Check the web. Google

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Growing Pear Trees [ 6 Answers ]

I have a four year old Monterrey Pear tree. It is growing but has never had blooms. Why doesn't tree bloom?

When two people like one another- then it goes pear shaped [ 11 Answers ]

When two people like each other and are attracted to each other, they have a natural strong emotional desire to be near the other person. As they spend time together with positive rewarding experiences their emotional attraction and desire will increase, to a point where we call Love. If in...

Bradford Pear Issues [ 1 Answers ]

I have two Bradford Pear trees and this is the 3rd year. The leaves are very pale green and they are very small this year. Last year they were red in August, which I blamed it on the drought last summer. I have been told never to fertilize a Bradford Pear tree. What would be advisable to care for...

Is this Prickly Ash? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out if I have Prickly Ash growing everywhere in my yard. I have my doubts that it is, but my husband says so. They are very thin red stems with tons of spiny thorns all up and doen them. They just started blooming white flowers. I have a serious infestation and need to get...

View more questions Search