Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2010, 10:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Showme_urmove View Post
    your right kitkat. another question to ask, why do getting back together rarely works? have anyone tried and made the relationship even better. Just questions floating in my head
    Sweetie, I'm sorry you're hurting. Please listen to me, don't get caught in that web again. I'm worried you are going to get hurt worse the next time. Please think and pray about this. Somewhere out there is a wonderful girl for you. Someday you'll meet her. But right now let yourself be happy again... Bless you!:):)
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2010, 11:13 PM

All your questions are pretty normal at this stage,but whenever a question pops into your head,try to distract your mind by thinking of something else.

The few people who actually get back together seldom make it in my opinion,as the problems that split them up are most often still there and are not worked through.

Let go of false hope,and allow yourself to heal.
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2010, 11:18 PM

Think about what we have told you.
    Showme_urmove Posts: 319, Reputation: 101

Mar 15, 2010, 11:47 PM

Yes I am really thinking about it hard. Thank you guys for giving me a good advise. I just can't help but think if there is a little bit of hope that me and her can get back together. But I know its all false hope. I just hate it when one moment I don't think of her and then I just feel like a huge blow to my heart and I start thinking about the good times we had. I know it sounds stupid but that's what's been going through my mind everyday. I've been keeping myself busy, but I still think of her. I am going to stick with the no contact and I am not going to take things slow and wait for her that's for sure. I want to live my life like before and know me again. I just hate having the feeling that she is the only reason that can stop this pain I am feeling. And she is the only way of my happiness I know it sounds stupid but it is what it is. One more question, Before we both broke up her dad was put in the hospital and he had to get a surgery, He will be there for atless 6 weeks and when she was with me we use to visit him everyday, I guess her dad and I kind of became friends, but when she broke it off I haven't seen him since, is it wrong for me to go and see him and just see how he is feeling. Or should I Not cause we are no longer together. Thanks for the help
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2010, 12:03 AM

I'd say no contact with her dad either. Any contact with an ex's family members usually only means more confusion.

As for your pain,you are the only one who can work on stopping it.
    And you are,by keeping busy and sticking to no contact.

Allow yourself time,and be patient with yourself.

Mar 16, 2010, 12:14 AM

Thank you so much amicon. Why does it means more confusion if I go see her dad. Just wondering?
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2010, 12:29 AM

I'd say any contact that is likely to give you any kind of info about an ex,will probably confuse and upset you.

NC proper means no contact and no updates whatsoever.

Sometimes that means,sadly, that we lose people we have grown to like.
    coruzzi2 Posts: 86, Reputation: 7

Mar 16, 2010, 12:37 AM

Hey buddy..

Its normal what your going through, what's going on in your head.. that pain that's off and on...

That means your healing.
    Slowly but surely.

She's trying to contact you. That should give you the satisfaction you need. Tell yourself, HA she's calling, she's going crazyy right now and really wants to talk to me..

Why else would she call you?

The hopes you have may not be false.. in time, if it was made to be you will be with her again,kick back and let nature do its thing, trust in it.

Mar 16, 2010, 01:19 AM

Thank you for the explanation amicon, it really helped. It really does suck that you have to ignore people you grow to like because your ex had broken up with you. But I guess that's how the rule of relationship goes.

Mar 16, 2010, 01:25 AM

Corizzi thanks for uplifting my spirit I needed that, I didn't thought about it that way, that she's going crazy, it makes since why she called. I just want to heal properly, and if we do get in contact I want to make sure all my feeling of pain is no longer there. But I doubt it that I do ever want to get back with her, I had no life when I was with her. I did more in life eversince we had broken up and its only been a week, then the whole time we were together. I know she wasn't good for me, But I just can't stop thinking how beautiful she looks and I may not find anyone as gorgeous as she is, is that natural?? I think I had fallen in love of hers looks. More then her personality. Can that happen.

Mar 16, 2010, 01:34 AM
    corizzi thanks for uplifting my spirit i needed that, i didnt thought about it that way, that she's going crazy, it makes since why she called. I just want to heal properly, and if we do get in contact i want to make sure all my feeling of pain is no longer there. But i doubt it that i do ever want to get back with her, i had no life when i was with her. i did more in life eversince we had broken up and its only been a week, then the whole time we were together. i know she wasnt good for me, But i just can't stop thinking how beautiful she looks and i may not find anyone as gorgeous as she is, is that natural??? i think i had fallen inlove of hers looks. more then her personality. can that happen.
    Absolutely. You fell in lust with her!
    Easily confused.. two similar feelings.
    Happens to the best of us.

&wow.. yes you really are better off without this broad. I'm sorry, ha
    Think of it as a hookup with a hot chick that was fun while it lasted.
    And now look, this hot girl is going crazy over you.. but you're too good for her ;)
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2010, 01:40 AM

You're getting your life back-great!

Not a lot of inner beauty,though,so good riddance.

Personally,some of the bestlooking guys I've dated were sadly lacking personalities to match the looks.

I'm not saying that's always the case,just my own experience.

Mar 16, 2010, 01:43 AM

I know I can finally focused on my business that I just opened with my best friend 2 months ago, when I was dating her she doesn't want me to work that much and she didn't want me to really go any where to do business, and I have to go out to get clients so I can generate money. But she always make that guilt trip that if you love me stay here with me. I know I fell in lust but I have been in denial for a while about it. I'm glad that I can finally focus on my future and better myself but I just keep thinking that I need her for some stupid reason. If I think logical I know I can't go far with my life if I have her, but through emotion I need her. I think I got to start feeding my logic then my emotion. I keep wondering why she doesn't want me to work hard, I keep explaining it to her, that if the business does really good I can give her a life that she couldn't even imagine, but it didn't process through her head I guess.is it because she just turn 19 and I just turn 23 does that make the difference. I know what I should do but my emotion wants to stop me from doing it. Sucks really does.

Mar 16, 2010, 01:50 AM
    i know i can finally focused on my business that i just opened with my best friend 2 months ago, when i was dating her she doesnt want me to work that much and she didnt want me to really go any where to do business, and i have to go out to get clients so i can generate money. But she always make that guilt trip that if you love me stay here with me. i know i fell in lust but i have been in denial for a while about it. I'm glad that i can finally focus on my future and better myself but i just keep thinking that i need her for some stupid reason. If i think logical i know i can't go far with my life if i have her, but through emotion i need her. I think i got to start feeding my logic then my emotion. I keep wondering why she doesnt want me to work hard, i keep explaining it to her, that if the business does really good i can give her a life that she couldnt even imagine, but it didnt process through her head i guess.is it because she just turn 19 and i just turn 23 does that make the difference. I know what i should do but my emotion wants to stop me from doing it. Sucks really does.

It would be a shame to see you waste your hard work on her when she contributes nothing. You want her for someone to look at and just be with. When in all reality, you're better off without her. You just need to re adjust to life without her in it. For now! At least.
    She's still young, she doesn't know what she wants and its apparent she's still in an immature phase. Age doesn't make a difference all the time.. but in this case, it seem she's too immature. She likes to play mind games.. and likes the attention that they bring her.
    I think you should let this one go, or else your in for a heckk of a ride..
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2010, 01:53 AM

Go with your mind,not your heart.
    You need her like you need a hole in your head.:-)

Good luck with your business,its great being ones own boss.

Mar 16, 2010, 02:12 AM

Yea it is good, I have no one to answer to but myself. Its really a blessing to God that I found this with my friend. I know that she is immature and she doesn't contribute on anything. I truly do want to listen to my head instead of my heart. I guess the problem was I had put her in the center of my life and that's what really hurt, cause now I got nothing that's what my heart is saying, but logically I gained everything for losing her. It's a blessing future wise to lose her but I just don't like the pain I am dealing it's a first to ever get my heart broken and I hate it alooot. When I was going through my laundry I saw some of her cloths in it my it just broke my heart and felt like a knife was going stabbing it. Is not natural, to be feeling that way, I also saw some of the papers she wrote in and that only that has enough power to bring back memory and made me think that that's her hand writing she wrote on the paper and it broke my heart. I hate relationship after I get through this I never want to ever fall in love it just hurts too much when you lose them.
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2010, 03:34 AM

Get rid of all her stuff-pack it away somewhere you won't have to see it,or throw the things away.
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2010, 09:37 AM

She doesn't deserve you! You have followed your dream and now you are starting a wonderful new life. DON'T LET HER WRECK YOUR PLANS!

Mar 16, 2010, 11:46 AM

Thanks you guys. Yea I am doing my best to move on with my lie, but I just can't help but think how could she just move on so fast after all the things me and her went through. I'm here hurting and I bit she's there txting a different guy saying the things she use to say to me, kiss him the way she used to kiss me, holding him the way she used to hold me. I am in pain after all the things I have done for her this is what I get, I get a text message when I am away from town doing business work, saying that it was over, not even a respect to wait till I get back in town and say it in front of my face. How low is that a text message to break it off after all the things I've done that's what she does to me. I guess its what I get for giving my heart to an immature girl. I'm hurt but also in angry for what she did.
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2010, 12:12 PM
    Justified anger is good -it will help you move on.
    When people treat us like rubbish its OK to feel angry.

Hopefully,once you are done being angry,you'll start to accept its over and move on to feeling indifferent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am an Amerian girl in love with an Iranian Persian guy. [ 17 Answers ]

High school is almost over for me, and I am very serious about this relationship I have with my boyfriend. He is from Iran, whitch means his family is VERY different from my hot dog eating, loud, non-artistic, small, divorced family. He is persian. His parents want two things for thery're only...

I'm A White Girl, In Love With An Asian Male. [ 13 Answers ]

Ok,so I'm a white girl and I'm in love with an asian I just want people views if they think this is right,or wrong :confused: I don't care what other people think,I've been with him for 2 years, I just wanted an input onwhat other peoples views were :)

In love and hurting REALLY BAD! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 13 my names katie and I'm not dating him I used to tll someone convinced me to brake up with him and I still love him I can't see him on myspacce let alone in person without wanting to cry I don't know what to do anymore! I love him he's in my mind 24/7 ughh I want it to stop I wish I wouldn't...

I like this girl, however I can't tell if she likes me back. Maybe she's a flirt? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello all, now before I get into it I want to let you know the situation. I'm 17 and the girl I like is 17. I met her online in a game we both play daily(I know seems lame). However I have strong feelings for her that are hard to suppress. We both live in the USA and I'm like an 8 hour flight from...

A girl I fell for. [ 5 Answers ]

Well il explain it as it is. There is a girl I've known a fair time & I've always been in love with her & she really does confuse me.. She says she is in love with me as well.. but can't leave her boyfreind for the minute.. me & her where close friends & even had sex on occasion.. but I'd fell...

View more questions Search