Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kim_16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 09:10 AM
    Should I leave my boyfriend for cheating on me with my cousin?
    On Sunday my boyfriend called me and asked me to tell my cousin if she wanted to smoke. She says yes! Meanwhile he comes to my house and he called and said he was out side and I told him that I was going with them and he said no you can't and am like why and than next thing I know she leaves with him and they came back in two hours and hey left and he didn't even tell me he loved me he just left. My question is that is he cheating on me wuth my cousin? And what should I tell him? And what should I tell my cousin? N should I leave him?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Mar 10, 2010, 09:24 AM

Hello Kim,

I'm not sure if he is cheating on you... The title of your post asks"Should I leave my boyfriend for cheating on me with my cousin?" However, in your post, you ask if he is cheating with her?

So, you aren't quite sure if he is cheating, then?

Either way, something is noe right about this whole situation... It doesn't sit well with me.

How old are you two?

Are you two living together?
    chickie543 Posts: 74, Reputation: 25

Mar 10, 2010, 11:00 AM

This is a bit weird, ask him why he didn't want you to come. He could be planning a surprise for you or something. You never know.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2010, 11:59 AM

Just because he left with your cousin for a couple hours doesn't necessarily mean that he's got any romantic involvement at all. Before you jump the gun and confront him, you need to be sure there's actually something going on.

I'd suggest you sit back and watch for any suspicious behavior. If there is, then you need to talk to both of them to find out exactly what's happening. :)
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Mar 10, 2010, 12:15 PM

The title of the post is wrong cause you're not sure he cheated
    I also wonder what is your relation with your cousin? What kind of girl would do that with her cousin's boyfriend?
    If you don't trust your man you will not go far with him.
    If you don't trust your cousin you need to stay away from her.
    DO you have some reasonS not to trust your boyfriend?
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2010, 03:00 PM

If he wants to be with your cousin instead of you for whatever reason, then I would say yes.. He is cheating on you.. Maybe not physically, but his heart is wandering.

Why be with someone who you can't trust and have doubt?

Your cousin should have stepped back. That was wrong of her.

He came over.. saw you.. Left with your cousin for TWO HOURS.. Hmm... That would cause me to give my boyfriend the finger and possibly a punch in the face. You don't deserve that. He could have at least been more sneaky about it.. That was a very bold and upfront move he did. Shame on him. You need to find someone else who WILL be honest, upfront and won't leave with your cousin in FRONT OF YOU.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2010, 08:38 PM

He is your boyfriend, talk to him, and ask your cousin why she left you, to go with him.

If you don't like their answers dump them. You must not get high, huh?

After rereading this, who the freak is he to tell you YOU Can't?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I leave my fianc? Over text cheating [ 28 Answers ]

I am college student and was, until 4 days ago, going to be married in July. I just recently left my fiancé over some texts I learned about. I can't forget what he's done, and everyone is telling me to leave him, and I know I should, but he keeps telling me what a mistake it was and how he would...

My husband is cheating. Can I leave the state if I am pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 3 months pregnant and I found out my husband is cheating. Can I move to another state and file for a divorce in that state after the baby is born?

Husband cheating 7years. Should I leave and let them be together? [ 4 Answers ]

He has a sexual addiction and is apparently in love with this other person but will not leave home. She continues in an uncommitted relationship with him but has other male friends also. The moment we separate she and he continue to engage in more open relationships. His sister and mother are now...

Trying to decide whether to leave a cheating husband [ 5 Answers ]

I have been married for 11 years to my high school sweetheart. We've been together a total of 18 years and have two children. Last summer, I found out that my husband was having an affair with a mutual friend. Six months later, he confessed that he had several affairs in the past before the one...

Can't bring myself to leave cheating hubby [ 68 Answers ]

Been married 17 years, no kids. My husband confessed his cheating about 2 years ago. At least 3 affairs have occurred that I know about. I know I should leave him but I just can't. Still love him, and he's currently serving in Iraq. He knows of my intent to move on. However, it seems like a...

View more questions Search