Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claraaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 10:10 PM
    He doesn't t want to talk to me
    Hey
    I met a guy on Facebook , I felt that he is the one that I ve been looking for , he is nice and cute , we started talking on the phone for awhile after he got sick , so every time I called him , he said that he can t talk because he has a headache , I don t know what to do , should I call him or should I wait for his call!!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2010, 10:19 PM

Leave him alone. He is obviously
    Trying to be nice. He doesn't want to talk to you . If he's interested he'll call you. Good Luck
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2010, 10:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by claraaa View Post
    i felt that he is the one that i ve been looking for
    This kind of talk always bothers me... at least when it sounds like a newly found person is The One to Top All Others...

He's a guy. Maybe an interesting guy.

But to make it out to be some end all be all thing, before its even a thing at all, is just setting yourself up for disappointment.

k. done ranting. I'm in a mood and I still don't have thai food (inside joke)...

Well... he is clearly not able to stay engaged in the conversation. So he either doesn't want to be or he is unable.

Which means he is either feigning sickness to get out of talking to you... or he is so anxious about it that he loses control. The first thing is kind of evil... the second is disappointing.

Time to do what was already said... step way back. Leave him alone. Make him chase you.

If he won't chase you, he either doesn't want to or he isn't up to the task and he needs to grow up some before he plays the game.

Sorry... he could very well be all you hope for and a bag of chips... give it some time and some distance. If Nice, Cute, Sick boy doesn't call you, then you know. If he does... well, you still don't know what's up with the headaches...
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2010, 10:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    this kind of talk always bothers me... at least when it sounds like a newly found person is The One to Top All Others...

he's a guy. maybe an interesting guy.

but to make it out to be some end all be all thing, before its even a thing at all, is just setting yourself up for disappointment.

k. done ranting. im in a mood and i still dont have thai food (inside joke)...

well... he is clearly not able to stay engaged in the conversation. so he either doesnt want to be or he is unable.

which means he is either feigning sickness to get out of talking to you... or he is so anxious about it that he loses control. the first thing is kind of evil... the second is disappointing.

time to do what was already said... step way back. leave him alone. make him chase you.

if he wont chase you, he either doesnt want to or he isnt up to the task and he needs to grow up some before he plays the game.

sorry... he could very well be all you hope for and a bag of chips... give it some time and some distance. if Nice, Cute, Sick boy doesnt call you, then you know. if he does... well, you still dont know whats up with the headaches...
    Good advice again. Now go on and get your thai food. I'm having a peanut butter and banana sandwich. You lucky guy to live in Ireland.
    That's one place I will visit before I die. (I hope)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2010, 11:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Good advice again. Now go on and get your thai food. I'm having a peanut butter and banana sandwich. You lucky guy to live in Ireland.
    Thats one place I will visit before I die. (I hope)
    I only live there in my ill temper and my DNA.

Haven't been there myself. Meet ja there. Ill be the white guy drinking a beer.

Oops... threadjacking again...
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2010, 11:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    i only live there in my ill temper and my DNA.

havent been there myself. meet ja there. ill be the white guy drinking a beer.

Okay... My daughter was there with her College Choir two years ago and also Sctland. Beautiful Photos. Goodnight
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2010, 08:13 PM

You leave him alone, and if he doesn't call, take the hint, and move on. Move on any way, as he ain't as into you, as you are him.
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2010, 08:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You leave him alone, and if he doesn't call, take the hint, and move on. Move on any way, as he ain't as into you, as you are him.

You are going to get hurt if you insist on calling this guy. What part of , "he's avoiding you", don't you understand? If he cares he'll call if not chalk it up to a learning experience.:rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want to talk to some guys [ 13 Answers ]

Hey my name is michelle I'm 14 and I go to an all girl's school so I don't have a whole lot of experience with guys although I get attention when I go out I give my number(if they ask for it) but they rarely call so I just want to talk to some guys on here that DON'T have girlfriends so I can have...

Why doesn't [ 8 Answers ]

As you lie asleep, I cry awake Sex isn’t that important! I believe this to be so untrue. Sex is the physical way of expressing your desire and longing to be with someone. Normally you hear of men complaining that their significant other doesn’t give them the sexual attention they crave. In my...

Doesn't he like me ? I just don't know [ 1 Answers ]

My friends all say he likes me.. I see him in the hallways and stuff but 50 % of me says he likes me but 50% percent of me THINKS he doesn't... I don't know what to do... He acts like he likes me and stuff but I just can't pick a side... need help so bad... its like I think he like sme but its to...

I want to use it but I don't want to it. I'm just so torn. [ 32 Answers ]

Im just so tired of buying skin lightening products that I have to keep using over and over! I just want to use something that will give me gorgeous light skin so for mono users I have questions and please answer! 1- Is it true that mono will only turn you white and no other color? According...

How to give someone the hint that you really don't want to talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys Well OK some of you know there's a chick at my work that likes me she has a boyfriend.. and is my friends roommate so we live together basically.. she jumped on me when she was going into a ruff patch with her boyfriend.. I did kiss her a lot and hug her but no sex as I didn't trust...

View more questions Search