Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a095663 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 09:03 PM
    What's the law regarding a established route across others property
    What's the Law in Georgia regarding an established route used across anothers property ?
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Mar 9, 2010, 10:03 PM
    It sounds like you're talking about an easement. But unless you give us some details of your situation you're not going to get much of an answer because there are many kinds of easements and an awful lot of law regarding them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the sex law in vancouver Washington [ 1 Answers ]

Ok what is the age law in Washington... if a girl is 16 and your 18 is she legal?

Criminal unfit father claiming legal access what's the law [ 1 Answers ]

The bio-father of my 9yr old daughter has resentaly served me with access rights letter after being inprisoned for a domestic violence charge in may 09. The bio-father has spent over ten years in and out of jails and since my daughter was born has spent over 7.5yrs in jails and I've gave him...

Who owns this property, 1906 state route 98 Marion,oh 43315 [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find out the owner of this property, it's address is {addres removed} Thanks

I'm 16 and want tomove out with my boyfriend. What's the law on that? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 ill be 17 in June.. I have a 3 mth old baby. I usually go over to my boyfriends house and stay when he's not working or wheni feel like it! My mom is making me stop seeing him for some reason.:mad: :( I think that is rude we love each other dearly we been together over a yr.:) So he...

View more questions Search