Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mnm2299 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 07:33 PM
    Bad Bike Bad Friend
    About 2 yrs ago my buddy asked me to hold onto his cbr 600rr while he went to another state for a little. After about 2 months he contacted me to do some work on it, and then disappered for about 2 yrs, I tried to contact him and everything and got nothing in return. After a while I heard through others that it might be up for repo, but how do I check > and now after 2 plus yrs he texts me out of the blue and wants it... did at any point it become mine ?
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Mar 9, 2010, 07:46 PM

Its still his. Does he owe you anything for taking care of it?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 10, 2010, 05:52 AM

What is a cbr 600rr ?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2010, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mnm2299 View Post
    did at any point it become mine ?
    Hello m:

Nope.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Friend Going Down A Bad Road [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend of ten years has decided to start trying many different types of pills lately, anything from loratab to vicodin. I have tried telling her to stay away from these things because this is how my brother who is now into things that are much harder drugs started. She doesn't want to...

Am I a bad friend? [ 4 Answers ]

This will take a while to read... sorry. Ok so this has been going on for a couple years... OK so freshman year of high school my BEST friend dated this guy I was friends with... but she broke up with him because she was bored. The guy and I grew closer afterwards and we talked all the time....

Am I a Bad friend? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, My friend and I are the only unpopular people on the A basketball team.Everytone else is a popular girl.Okay, the problem is, is that I have been accepted as a at least a person they aren't rude to because I have been playing with them since we were little but not like a best friends just a...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

Good Friend Gone Bad [ 2 Answers ]

I'm very particular about my friendships, and as a college student have only one real female friend at school. I've been studying abroad and about two months ago my friend emailed me reminding me to sign up for Fall Housing. I have always had a single dormroom, and didn't think otherwise. But in...

View more questions Search