Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anastasia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2004, 02:27 AM
    I'd love to have my ex back
    Hi. I am new to all of this so I am not sure what I should share or not but I wanted to give it a whirl. I am 20 years old and still madly in love with my exboyfriend. We met @ work and seemed so good together - he was so happy and everyone @ work said that we were perfect together and that he was head over heels in love with me.. I unfortunately made a mistake and made him feel constricted and on the hotseat. He broke up with me and told me that he wanted to be friends and still loved me as a person. I know that many people use that when breaking up so as to soften the blow but I was so sure that he was/is sincere. We've conversed over the past 5 months since the breakup in late January. And although I had a quick 2 month relationship with another guy and he made it official with a girl (his new girlfriend) a couple weeks ago, I still love him. I've tried to stop and it just hasn't worked. We did have a very close relationship and I was very emotionally attached to him -- even telling him that I was raped by my latest boyfriend -- and he has always been very supportive and loving.  Ok I feel like I'm rambling. All I've got to say is that my exboyfriend (who I love ~ its not an infactuation... even my folks agree) and I are working again during the summer. We've been working since early June.  We've shared some fun/spontaneous conversations, hugs and smiles over that time. We've also shared a few heated conversations which were brought about because of the work's gossip chain that made him feel like he was on the hot seat. I would honestly do anything for him and... Well the point is that I want to know if there is any hope that we'll get back together. Some people say that he is still in love with me but fighting his feelings.  Others are not saying one way or another... So I want to know, is there any way to win him back? Seduce him? *GRIN* we are going to celebrate his 20th birthday this week (his birthday is this coming weekend) - I bought him a cd, drew him a picture/card. I might be taking him to dinner too... its still up in the air... so will you please share any feedback/thoughts? I'd LOVE any thoughts/advice/insight. Thank you!!

And yes... I've been unable to stop dreaming of him.. and whenever we see ea other at work, my stomach gets all tight and I feel like I'm suffocating. Sad I know but true... the mere sight of him or mention of his name turns me on like nothing else... and also when I was with him, I was apparently the most selfless anyone has ever seen me...

I'm an aries and he's a cancer
    microbe Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2004, 12:26 AM
    Re: I'd love to have my ex back
    Cancer has a natural desire to nurture and protect his or her partner; investing a great deal of time and emotion in creating a love nest. When Aries doesn't show up for the first candlelit dinner, Cancer will be furious. Unfortunately, Aries has very little time or tolerance for what it sees as emotional scenes and 'smother' love, having learned to be self-reliant at a very early age. It may show to be too volatile for long-term success.

ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Jun 7, 2005, 08:36 AM
    Anastasia
    Dear heart you will find your way one day, but you need to be in charge of your love life not these boys or your parents. I have a feeling that you are bored with the parent approval thing you go along with it to appease them but its not your heart. Bored lonely but this is not he road to travel down. It will leave you feeling worse than you do now. You go along with the bfriend but this is not your heart either. You want out and you want out baddddd.
    This needs to be done on your own first, living on your own first not with boyfriend or relying on parents. They mean well but only to a certain extent. You need to find your own way and I'm afraid that the people around you will not appreciate you're being so independent, but that is what you are. You are completely capable of being on your own doing for yourself. This changes completely the energy around you and what you want and are looking for.
    But it wiil not happen the way your parents or boyfriend have planned for you. And I don't think I would put too much faith in the boyfriend parent relationship, its more of their way of controlling what you do. Which is coming to a head if it hasn't already. You really don't like being told what to do. But you appear to be such a dutiful daughter. But it is time for all involved to grow up, parents too. Its time to move up and out. This may prove tobe a shock to some around you, but you are like a pressure cooker about to explode. And may find yourself doing something drastic to get away from the preesure they place on you, not marrying, but just up and leaving,to near by city or just away from everything you previously knew.
    Denial is playing big in your corner right now. You may end hanging out with a completely different crowd everything,compared to what you are doing now. Peace ranieri

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

I still love my ex [ 3 Answers ]

So here it goes! I am married with a wonderful person for almost 2 years, problem, I still love my ex. To begin with I used to be with the other person for 7 years through a long distance relationship, and a very strange on indeed. After some major propblem I have decided to put everything...

Getting back the love of my life [ 5 Answers ]

How can I get back my ex girl friend without pushing her further away from me because I love her and I think we are meant to be.

I'm in love and want her back [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my name is Brandon and I'm 15. Ok I know you probably think I don't know what love is but let me explain. My first love was Amy a girl from another school same age, beautiful and perfect in my mind. We went out for four months and during the four months she would constantly call me, send me...

Will I get back my love? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My birthdate is Oct 6 1974, and boyfriend's date of birth is May 20 1979, we had a fight on the day he went abroad (it was his mistake). He said he would call me as soon as he reaches his destination. However he hasn't called or emailed. Has he forgotten me or does he still think about me. Is...

View more questions Search