Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Mar 9, 2010, 05:05 PM
    Hasimotos Disease
    Hello I have hasimotos disease
    I am 19 and OMG just have crept up to just under 100kg I know so bad!! I am trying to lose weight but nothing I'm doing is working. I am on medication and am asking is there anyone out there knows how I can lose weight with this condition
    PLEASE I AM IN NEED OF LOSING WEIGHT!!
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Mar 9, 2010, 05:16 PM

Try a low carb diet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disease [ 1 Answers ]

I got diagnosed with Herpes Type 2. I went to get a STD check and the results showed up as Herpes Type2. Is it possible that the results came back wrong?

Which Disease? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been feeling abdominal pains, pelvic pains and chest pains, as well as pains along my ribbs when I breathe in deeply. Passing dark yellow urine, itching on my urethra and rashes on my urethra. I also have backache,tired limbs and sweating regularly. My stools are not regular and I can take...

Is it a disease? [ 6 Answers ]

My friend can't eat a thing and when his eats it goes out. His smokes and drinks. What can be the problem? Is it a disease? What are the signs of an hiv disease?:confused:

Is this a Disease [ 1 Answers ]

Pimpels black heads on my cack how do u get rid of

What is my disease ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a young man of 27 years old。From childhood I was shame Personality.I used to avoid people and places .I used to be so nervous While Talking with people .I always used to seek company of my friends to go School , market .I used to feel safe in company of other people. I couldn't change...

View more questions Search