Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 10, 2010, 11:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Where I come from, yep, usually the female equivalent though.
    And thus the phrase "Down Under."
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 10, 2010, 11:54 AM

I leave for a bit and you all start talking about sex?

Typical! ;)

Love you all for it. :)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2010, 12:08 PM

So, strange weather we've been having hey? :D

You leave my "Down Under" out of this Cats :p
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2010, 12:12 PM

When would this post be stopped it went to far, and what can I do not to receive this any more, Thanks.

John
    Pets Expert

Apr 10, 2010, 12:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by afaroo View Post
    When would this post be stoped it went to far, and what can I do not to receive this any more, Thanks.

John
    This thread is in other member discussions because I welcome discussion. How and where did it go "to far"?

If you don't want to receive any further notifications then just unsubscribe to the thread.
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2010, 12:42 PM

Hi Alte,

I believe it went to far, we are aways praying for you recover, but it started like a chat site, and how can I unsubscribe this thread, Thanks.

Regards,
    John
    Pets Expert

Apr 10, 2010, 12:44 PM
    Hi Alte,

I believe it went to far, we are aways praying for you recover, but it started like a chat site, and how can I unsubscribe this thread, Thanks.

Regards,
    John
    John, recover from what?

Thank you for your prayers. Yes, colon cancer was a possibility but tests have shown that it isn't colon cancer. I explained that as soon as I found out.

To unsubscribe go to thread tools on the right hand side and hit "unsubscribe" and agree.
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2010, 12:50 PM

Alte,

Thanks god now I am more than happy, Thanks.

Regards
    John
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2010, 07:18 PM
    So I understand that ANOTHER of my friends has been slammed by, ms shall not be named by me... and another long standing member as well, for what? Freedom of speech?, Alty,I am sorry you aren't in the states, we have the RIGHT to freedom of speech here,, and who are they to tell you what you can or cannot say!

I won't unsub from this thread, I see no reason to,you have NEVER offended me, I think maybe the others who are slamming you are a might jealous of your winning personality.Too bad for them,they don't have to keep up with you, there is an IGNORE button,if they FEEL the need they know how to use it.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 10, 2010, 08:09 PM

I'm cunfuzzled. Why are people so uptight about socializing online?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2010, 08:12 PM
    When would this post be stoped it went to far, and what can I do not to receive this any more, Thanks.

John
    I'm not sure what you mean by this, John. Would you care to elaborate about that?

Thanks!
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 10, 2010, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by this, John. Would you care to elaborate about that?

Thanks!
    It's already been taken care of and he already unsubscribed.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 11, 2010, 11:24 AM

I'm so confused. I wish I knew what the heck was going on?? To quote the trailer Park Boys (sorry in advance if this offends someone, that's not what I trying to do), " the "poop" winds are a brewing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Colon cancer has move [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my name is michael mcclendon I have had colon cancer sugery twice and now it has enter my liver is there any help you can provide.I live in memphis tenn please help me Iam in need.somebody answer me please.thanks

Colon Tumor/Cancer [ 14 Answers ]

My grandfather was diagnsoed with Colon tumor, he is not good at english so he didn't understand the doctor very well, so I have a few questions, to give him some more information about his problem. Is a Colon Tumor and Cancer the same? Is Colon tumors harmful/ and or lead to death? ...

I think I have colon cancer [ 8 Answers ]

OK I made a post on here a couple of days ago and here are my symptoms: my stomach has become very large and hard... I look 7 or 8 months pregnant by the way I'm not! I have had rectal bleeeeding it off and on... whenever I have mexican food I have to potty like bad and when I can't go anymore I...

Colon detox [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best and safe way to detox your colon and intestines. I have IBS with constipation and I heard that detoxing your insides will help you to get back on track. Ive tried eating fruits and vegis and I've taken Metamucil, Fiber One, Citricell etc.. Nothing seems to work. So I figured I'd...

Is it my colon? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 19 and for as long as I can remember I have been getting sharp, almost stabbing, pains through out my abdomen, groin, and my entire left side. Sometimes its not bad, but at times it is so bad it brings me to tears. There doesn't seem to be anything in particular to why the pain comes...

View more questions Search