Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tassatoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 03:58 PM
    In terms of spousal/child support, how do future commissions earned/bonuses paid get
    After divorce final, How do any of payor's future commissions earned/bonuses paid get disbursed to payee? Calif
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 9, 2010, 05:21 PM

They are paid according to the terms of the support agreement

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Refusing to Pay Earned Commissions and Renewals [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a healthcare consultant company that refuses to pay me when due. They pay whenever they feel is convenient for them. Last week, they didn't post my commissions. The week before they didn't post my monthly renrewals that are always 2 months behind. This happens all the time and several...

Future child support payments [ 1 Answers ]

I was in a motorcycle accident 2 years ago,out of work,with no income,lost cars,home,a lot more. I am finally back to work and paying my child support for 2 kids,currently about $1900 in arrears,my settlement from accident has been approved,now Domestic relations want to take for arrears-I am fine...

Child support not paid? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a step mother of a 13 year old girl, for the last 10 years I have been the only mother that she really knows. Her birth mother is in and out of her life. The last time that they talked was back in December ( x-mas, it's now October) and our daughters b-day was in June, not a phone call just a...

Is child support in my future? [ 4 Answers ]

Will I have to pay child support for a child that might be mine?A married couple have a thirteen year old girl that the wife say,s I might be the father.I am married w/ a 9 year old girl ,four year old boy, and my wife of 10 years is four months pregnant with our third and final child.Two weeks...

Future Child Support Payments [ 1 Answers ]

Three years ago during my divorce proceedings my now ex-husband was ordered to pay spousal maintenance for 5 years and child support until children are 18. He paid on time for the first two years but a little over a year ago he stopped making payments. At the time of our divorce he had a very...

View more questions Search