Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janelle101 Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 03:41 PM
    Payroll Calculation
    Hi can anyone please help me with this payroll calculation Form 1 is completed but Form 2 is a problem. The salaried workers pay and deduction information is the same but the cumulative earnings is different. Please Help :confused:
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: xls Sandy+Keystone+payroll(1)(1).xls (60.0 KB, 194 views)
    Wildsporty Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Mar 11, 2010, 09:31 AM

Janelle,

I would be happy to help you wish this problem, however, I do not find wages on the payroll 2 sheet.

Shirley
    Janelle101 Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 02:37 PM

Thank you shirley I found it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ouickbooks payroll j/e, cash basis using a Payroll Co. [ 5 Answers ]

We use a payroll company to process our payroll. Each payroll they deduct the money for our taxes. If I enter the taxes as a payable, it messes up my books because the money is already deducted with the biweekly payroll. My quarterly reports did not match my QB files and I cannot figure out what...

Payroll Calculation [ 4 Answers ]

Can you please help me. I've showed my working but I believe something is incorrect. :confused: Prior to the last weekly payroll period of the calendar year, the cumulative earnings of employees A and B are $99,350 and $91,000 respectively. Their earnings for the last completed payroll period of...

Payroll and Payroll Tax Expense on an Income Statement [ 2 Answers ]

Is the payroll expense on the Income Statement the gross amount of payroll? What I have seen so far is that it is the gross amount and then the payroll taxes are also listed. Isn't it doubling the amount of expense for the payroll taxes? Thanks for your help!

Payroll company witholding money from uncashed payroll check [ 1 Answers ]

I have a payroll check that is about four years old and the payroll company says that they are in no way obligated to reissue me a check, and that the escheat laws only apply to government office jobs but that is not true. Who would I contact to help me on this problem?

Payroll and payroll taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I'm completing a project for a high school accounting class. I need to know how to journalize the payment of payroll. I also need to know how to journalize the payment of the payroll taxes.

View more questions Search