Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xan-Kriegor Posts: 158, Reputation: -2

Mar 9, 2010, 02:14 PM
    Why does unreal tournament 3 not work on my PC
    I have all the needed performens. It shows me the first 2 clips then it turns of.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2010, 06:41 AM

System specs? Have you updated the drivers for everything? What OS are you running? Have you checked for any updates for UT3 and applied them?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2010, 08:03 PM

An OS is an operating system. Some examples are: Windows XP Home, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, etc.

Give me your system specs. How to Find Computer System Specs | eHow.com

With that information I can link you to the most up-to-date drivers for your equipment. This would be one of the things to try.

Unreal Tournament 3 - Patch 5

I went to Unreal's website and clicked on "Downloads" then "Latest Patch". This should allow you to apply the patch without having to run the game. For future reference, always check the website for the game. Most of the time you can download the patch without having to go through the game to do so.
    Xan-Kriegor Posts: 158, Reputation: -2

Apr 7, 2010, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FadedMaster View Post
    An OS is an operating system. Some examples are: Windows XP Home, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, etc.

Give me your system specs. How to Find Computer System Specs | eHow.com

With that information I can link you to the most up-to-date drivers for your equipment. This would be one of the things to try.

Unreal Tournament 3 - Patch 5

I went to Unreal's website and clicked on "Downloads" then "Latest Patch". This should allow you to apply the patch without having to run the game. For future reference, always check the website for the game. Most of the time you can download the patch without having to go through the game to do so.
    Windows XP Pro SP2 ,dualCeleron E1200 1.6Ghz ,1GB Ram ,64MB Videocard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dizzy / unreal feeling when using computer [ 2 Answers ]

My problem started around 6 months ago. I do office work, so I spend from 7 to 10 hours in front of the computer. I don't know if the type of screen has anything to do with it, but I use a MAG flat LCD screen as well as a laptop with LCD screen and I have the problem with both. I never had...

Where can you still find unreal tournament [ 3 Answers ]

Does somebody know a shop in Belgium that sells Unreal Tournament 1999 (Game of the year edition) or Unreal Anathology or could sell it to me .

How do I go about getting sponsorship for my son to go to a karate tournament? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea on how I can get sponsorship for my karate kid to go to World Karate Tournament in July 2008? Thanks

View more questions Search