Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PRPJOE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 12:15 PM
    Don't you have to be 1 full month behind in rent to be evicted in the state of ky
    In ky don't you have to be 1 full month behind in rent to be evicted
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2010, 12:34 PM
    Hello p:

Nope. The eviction procedure can begin immediately.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upstate NY Month to Month lease termination- Prorated rent after 1st of next month? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, As a month to month renter in Rochester, NY (outside the city) with no lease, I gave notice on June 3 that I would be moving out on July 1. My landlord proceeded to tell me that I would be responsible for the ENTIRE month of July's rent, even though my 30 day notice would take me to the...

Can I be evicted for only paying partial rent [ 3 Answers ]

I live in New york, I was without hot water for 6 days, because my landlord drags his feet when doing anything. I wanted to take off the money from the rent for the 6 days my kids and I were without hot water. Can he kick me out? And also can he lock me out of the house?

Landlord excepted prorated check cashed it and decided to charge full month rent [ 2 Answers ]

We had let our land lords know that we would be able to afford full month rent and wrote a check for a prorated amount they excepted the check and cashed it the next day. The following day after we were already moved out she called and told us she would still be charging us for the full month. Can...

January rent:Will I be evicted tomorrow [ 2 Answers ]

I went to court on January 15th for January rent and my landlord's attorney told me that the rent needed to be paid by January 23. I was informed by the rental office leasing consultant that Evictions will be held on January 22 at 11am. I have not received an official eviction notice from the...

Being evicted but I paid rent [ 2 Answers ]

My lanlord is taking me to court to evicte me for August rent but she filled the eviction papers on July 19th. I'm wondering if she is able to do that. I paid all of julys rent but late and also paid the late fee, today when I got the eviction papers they are for 400 dollars more than my rent even...

View more questions Search