Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whopsss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 10:42 AM
    Very important question help me
    We got married in 01/2007 and after so long time I got my visa in 2009 and I came to usa oct 2009 and I stayed with my wife but she was not good to me at all I was abused and she was trying to cut of my all connection with my family and all other friends and many other things and she got in mail my green card but she hide it and I didn't give me and now I am separated and living in other state and she told me she will inform immigration and also cancel my green card and deport me I really don't know what to do now and what will be next if she can cancel my green card or what she can do and in my passport I have I-55 Stamp and valid until Oct 2010 but green card is with her I will be thankful to anyone just advice me what I take next step we are not divorce yet but she asked me to get divorce
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2010, 11:01 AM

Before you file for divorce consult with an Attorney - and ask about your Immigration status.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

To submit a question, where is the Question Template to be found? [ 5 Answers ]

When I attempt to print a hard copy from mail received, via my INBOX. The following error template appears... Internet Explorer Script Error Line : 2021 Char : 1 Error : Unspecified Code : 0 URL : ...

Chemistry question: IMPORTANT [ 1 Answers ]

NaHCO yeilds NaOH + CO2, How do you balance this equation

I Have A Very Important Question [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My Name Is Robin, The Other Day I Went To The Doctors And Was Told That I May Have Herpes 1 Or 2. I Was Scared At First Until I Started Looking Herpes Up On The Computer. From What I've I Rarely Have And Of The Common Symptoms. I'm A Little Confused I Was Askes To Take A Test To Which I...

View more questions Search