Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pbe62 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2004, 05:20 PM
    Do dreams mean reconciliation??
    My boyfriend of about 6 months decided to say lets be friends, we were good together, and respected each other so much. He said he was'nt ready for a relationship since recently getting divorced. I understood but also figured it was someone else in the picture. I can understand all the uncertaintly after a divorce so it was OK. However he still constantly stay in contact with me, I've told him he don't have to do the things around my house like the yard. But he keeps doing it, and seems to be confused. I don't want him around me period, because I don't want to have any false hope. Well I constantly have dreams of him which are pleasant, and they are of us talking, reconciling, and of his family and I. I'm not sure if these dreams are wishful thinking or prophetic. What adds to the puzzle is I have a lot of prophetic dreams, anything from friends who are in accidents that actually happens, to his mom talking about what a sweet person I was and then a few weeks later we ended up talking and she says that same thing. The guy and I ended up having a serious talk and he had the nerve to tell me that it was some hope left for us. Well I kind of was pissed about it, because I thought how arrogant he was being by offering me a little hope. I just responded by saying well that's OK we are friends. What is going on?? He is a scorpio and I a pisces
    FairyWings Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2005, 09:04 PM
    One of the worst things about being Pieces is how deeply we love. When we truly love, it is forever and we are always at risk of being terribly hurt. With that, your intense feelings for him, and desire of reconciliation are influencing your dreams. However, one of the best things about being Pieces is that we are considerably more sensitive to the supernatural (clairvoyant, medium, empath) than most people. YOU already know the answers to your questions if you will just trust that quiet little voice that speaks up a little faster than any other thoughts you have on the situation. My advice; don't push him by demanding answers or giving ultimatums, don't discourage him by asking him not to come around, let him feel in control for awhile. Scorpios like to FEEL in control whether they actually are or not. Within 4 months you will either be together or YOU will be the one who is no longer in need of the relationship. I sincerely feel that you will be happy with the outcome of all you are going through now. Good Luck! God bless!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams [ 6 Answers ]

I know that some people may not believe that a dream has any importance. For a lot of dreams maybe they do not. I do believe that possibility that every dream we have has some kind of meaning, whether it is trying to work out our daily troubles to actually letting us know of the future. Since...

Dreams [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Two years ago this month (November) I had a very close friend to die suddenly from a heart defect that she new nothing about. She left behind two small children and a husband. I often have dreams of her, and it is my understanding that when a loved one has passed on,that they will come to...

Bank Reconciliation help [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am in the process of doing a bank reconciliation in Great Plains accounting software. However, the checkbook is very messy; checks that were dated in 2002 are still in the system. So there is no way I can reconcile, unless I have to clean up all those messes and start fresh. My goal...

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pups to dream, cry out, and have her eyes wide open like she's scared? She's 9 weeks old and often "runs" in her sleep and makes noises, which is normal, she "sucks" as if she's nursing, which I also know is normal, but a couple of times it's as if she's afraid of something,...

View more questions Search