Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janeyfrance Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Mar 9, 2010, 01:11 AM
    Food Processors
    Please can anyone recommend a food processor (that can be bought in the UK) that is simple to use, and doesn't come with a million attacments?

I only really need it for chopping, slicing and grating?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2010, 01:56 AM

I did this search for you and Magimix coms out on top and is available in the UK. Magimix Food Processor from France - Cookware - Chowhound

I have a very OLD Cuisinart, l think the DC10. It probably has only what you require. A slice blade, a grate blade and a cutting blade and that's it with pulse and continuous on.
    Janeyfrance Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Mar 9, 2010, 02:48 AM
    Many thanks for that quick reply. I'll certainly do some more looking into it.

Jane

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compare processors [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I need to compare a pentium 4 3.0 Ghz processor with a AMD Athlon 64 3200+ fx 2.2 ghz processor, which one of these 2 processors is better? Both in terms of performance and value for money. Cause I think the P4 clock speed is higher than the AMD, but still the AMD processor is more...

Food processors [ 11 Answers ]

I have just purchased a 14 cup food processor. I did look into it before and found a lot about them, but am still unsure about certain things... Can I use it like I use my old stand mixer (which the motor is burning out, over 30 years old) I would like to toss it, but it still works if I...

Compare processors [ 13 Answers ]

I'm confused.:confused: it used to be that ghz was the benchmark to decide speed and power of processors, but no I'm not sure anymore. I currently have a 32bit Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz processor and 2GB RAM. (from 2006) I'm looking to upgrade. Maybe an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-920...

Updated Processors [ 1 Answers ]

What Is The Most Updated Processor ? What Is Pentium-d ?

View more questions Search