Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willdo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2003, 05:40 PM
    Skin fairness & LIP color
    Hi , I belong to a HOT climate country. Now I think that the problem with me is that I do have a normal fair kind of complexion, but doesn't stay that way for long , like when I wash my face , it's good and all , but maybe it's due to my oily skin , or maybe other factors , maybe sweating and all that I lose the COOL clean look in a couple of hours or maybe even before that . What's the solution , what should I do and use. I've noticed that girls don't have such problems , WHAT do they use that I could use too ?

Secondly , I've heard several times about mixtures or things that can be applied to the lips to make their color lighter ? What is that , I've heard that OLIVE OIL and LEMON mixture is one of them , Kindly suggest anything that u're sure will WORK ,

Hope to see your reply soon ,
    sherazsiddiqui Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2004, 04:33 AM
    Skin fairness & LIP color
    Hello sir I live in very hot dry climate could you please send to me for color fairness cream name also please send for lip lightining cream name my lip color is dark. Hope you will reply soon.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jan 5, 2005, 06:09 PM
    Dear Nikki,

We thank you for your comments and suggestions on Godiva Lightening Lip Gloss.

Customers like you are always Godiva’s top priority, which is why we take your product concerns to mind. With this, we would like to inform you that we have just reformulated our Lightening Lip Gloss. It now contains bioactive Vitamin C for more whitening power.

Combined with Licorice Extract, Godiva Lightening Lip Gloss lightens dark lips safely and effectively.

We’ve also created a new packaging for our Lightening Lip Gloss, which you can view through our latest e-newsletter at http://www.geocities.com/godivaskinc.../jan_week1.htm

You may want to apply the Lightening Lip Gloss twice daily, once in the morning and once before bedtime to achieve significant lightening of the lips.

Kindly forward this e-mail to your friends and feel free to send us an e-mail anytime if you have more questions.

Thank you again for your e-mail.

Happy New Year!

Regards,

Godiva Natural Skin Care

[email protected]

www.godivaskincare.com
    weng Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2005, 05:43 AM
    I defied color.. though not easily
    I am born with naturally brown skin... one minute under the sun would cause skin darkness that wouldn't disappear for about 6 months even if I imprison myself at home... then I took vigilant measures... I replaced my wardrobe... I started wearing nothing else but longsleeved shirts... on top of SPF 30 sunblock and dark umbrella... I've been doing that for about two years and I'm satisfied with my creamy complexion now... I also use green papaya soap and green papaya lotion... a lesson in chemistry taught me the potency of the enzyme papain in tenderizing meat so I took advantage of that by mushing ripe papaya and slathering it on my skin every weekend... for really dark areas like knees and elbows I use inexpensive over the counter exfoliants (extraderm 3)... dont use it on your face though... it would make you look like a lechon...

Good luck to us...
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Apr 27, 2005, 01:55 PM
    Weng,
    You're right covering up is the best thing you can do to protect your skin. I use Fairglow soap it whitens my skin over time. I have learned how to lighten my skin and other great homemade tips at http://www.evenskin.com
    sexy_gurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2006, 06:10 PM
    Hi... I would love to try some for my lips... but I was wondering if you live in Canada do you think it would be availbe... reply back... and how do you order

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of older movie [ 2 Answers ]

It most probably was on television late 70's early 80's. There was a woman who cured the sick by touching them. I remember one scene in which she stopped a little girl's nosebleed. I know it's not much, please help if you can. Thanks!!

Skin color in between thighs [ 3 Answers ]

I shaved down under 5 years ago for the first time. Developed razor bumps and itching. I used dettol to clean. The skin became kind of Black/purple in between the thigh areas Is there's anyway to get my skin back to my normal color

Lightening Skin Color [ 2 Answers ]

I tan extremely easy in the sun. I'm South Asian. What can I do to lighten my skin color?:confused:

Color changes in skin tone [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in skin color between the palms of hands and lips;what is the difference in the skin color between the genitals and the soles of the feet;what is the difference in the skin color and thickness in the palms of the hand of a person who does heavy manual labor and one who does...

View more questions Search