Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolalien5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 10:58 PM
    Looking for a title of a movie - 80's horror/thriller.
    I believe this movie came out in the 80's. I remember the killer being a bald man in an orange jumpsuit. I think he was an inmate that killed the family of the main character. The killer did some kind of voodoo in prison, and when he was to be executed he would come back to "life" and he would kill people through the phone or TV cables, through electricity. The girlfriend of the guy who's family was killed, also gets murdered by this guy. I hope this is enough info. Please help. Thanks!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 9, 2010, 06:42 AM

Shocker
    coolalien5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 07:31 AM

That's it! Thanks Quinn F.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 9, 2010, 07:31 AM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

80's horror movie title needed! [ 1 Answers ]

Well what I can remember is that they are in a desert, and these little furry animals can roll around and bite people, I think they bite someone's leg... and at first people thought they were nice. Sorry that's it, I can't remember anything else. Someone help me! Thanks

Thriller/horror film in the 80's based around a family on an island [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a thriller film from the 80's based around a bizarre family... the kids are at least 30 or 40 yet act as if they are 7 or 8... and they live on an island. I can't remember much more except that all characters were totally bizarre.

80's horror movie Title [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I saw this cheesy horror movie in the late 80's. These Teenagers/college age people go to a house to party. I'm not sure if they did any occult things or not, but there was one girl who became Possessed by a demon. She was on top of a guy and she said, "Why are you staring at me? ...

View more questions Search