Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skipith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 05:48 PM
    If I have a warrant, will I be detained going through customs going to Mexico?
    The warrant is for probation violation. Didn't pay my fines on a DUI charge because I did not have income. Will I get detained at customs when flying into or out of Mexico?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2010, 06:18 PM

I'd say yes... DHS checks that sort of thing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 8, 2010, 06:25 PM

You will not most likely be stopped in Mexico it is at the US coming in or going out of the US

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recovery Warrant, Civil Warrant or Detainer Warrant? [ 4 Answers ]

I closed on the purchase of a house on April 27th. The seller notified a roommate (who was "not" a tenant) to move on April 4th. He moved his furniture on April 12 but left 4 broken down vehicles, and 2 garages wall-to-wall with things. He is dragging his feet on moving because he's angry at the...

Detained and released by ICE, will it affect Canada Immigration? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was arrested and detained by ICE/INS and then released due to a prior deportation order which was canceled by the judge but when I ran the FBI check it came back with the record saying that I was detained by ICE and then they had multiple spellings of my name on the report. My wife has the...

Minor detained for shoplifting with a group of friends [ 3 Answers ]

My 17 year old daughter was detained at a store with a group of 3 other girls for shoplifting. She had no idea anything was taken by anyone. It turned out 1 of the girls admitted to taking a purse, sunglasses, and an energy drink. My daughter had no idea why she was being detained and they wouldn't...

Detained at Wal-mart for shoplifting. [ 18 Answers ]

First off, I have never been arrested nor convicted of any crime except a couple of traffic tickets. I went into the store with no intention of shoplifting, however for the past few months I have been losing about 10-16 hours of work per week making it very stressful on myself and family with some...

View more questions Search