Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kk91 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 05:17 PM
    Bio claire has given me lots of dark spots on my face! Help!!
    Hey guys, oooooh I feel like crying, bio claire has given me dark spots on my face. Ive been using it for about a month now but stopped using it a week ago because I started getting these red bumps that turned into dark spots!
    Please tell me how I can get ride of these spots?? Please all suggestions will help!
    Thanks
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Mar 8, 2010, 08:09 PM

Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! This will help to get rid of the old dead skin.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Mar 8, 2010, 09:42 PM
    Wish you would have read through this forum before applying because you would have seen what a bad product Bio Claire really is.

Your going to have to exfoliate with a gentle and light peel such as Latic Acid.
    Use a gentle cleanser as well and a high percentage sunscreen SPF 30 or higher. I wouldn't try to correct it with another skin lightener cream on top of that, give your skin a break for a while. Hope this helps.

Ughh:mad: This cream needs to be taken off the market!
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Mar 9, 2010, 05:10 AM

I guess some people need to really see those spots on their face to understand bio crap isn't the way to go.
    You need to use some retin a and do some lactic peels.Don't use retin a for 24 before the peel.
    Don't expect too much for the first 2-3 weeks of use.
    Stop using skin lighteners for the moment.
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 10:01 AM

The same thing happened to me! When I say exact I mean EXACT! They will fade though
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Mar 10, 2010, 11:04 AM
    How long did it take for those spots to fade?
    stacymica Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2010, 06:53 PM

This happened to me too.
    browneyes28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 09:21 PM
    Howto spot the fake bio
    Claire

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does any1's face feel really red/flushed when using bio claire? [ 4 Answers ]

I like the bio claire lotion but it makes my face really red and flushed. I tried using the both creams (one in the tub and one in the can) and both make my face really red and sweaty. It's a shame because they work really well but I don't use them anymore because of this. Does any get the same...

Has Anyone Ever Got Brown Dots In There Face From Using Bio Claire? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, this is only for the people that have used the product Bio Claire. I have been using Bio Claire for about 2 months now and I absolutely love the results. But I read that you should not used it on your face because it contains Mineral Oil, which clog your pores. However, before I...

Does bio claire darkens the face in the first days? [ 1 Answers ]

hello, I'm using bio claire cream which I mixed with the oil.. I've started with bio claire 4 days ago.. but it doesn't lighten ma face.. every time I put bioclaire on ma face, my face looks darker. If I go outside with a tanktop, it looks disgusting, cause ma body is much more lighter than ma...

Bio Claire turns acne into black spots! [ 9 Answers ]

At first I didn't want to believe it but it is! Every time I get a new bump its red then after a day or two, its turns into a black spot and now both of my cheeks have all these little black marks on it! IM SO FREAKIN MAD BECAUSE BIO CLAIRE LOTION GOT ME SO FREAKIN LIGHT AND NOW ITS MESSING MY...

Has anyone used Bio Claire on their face? [ 1 Answers ]

... without mixing any of the other bio claire products together. How effective was it on your face, and did you achieve any positive/ negative results.

View more questions Search