Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mslwill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 05:11 PM
    How would you recognize that the water table is in a topographically flat area?
    Suppose that the water table is at the ground surface in a topographically flat area. How would you recognize such an occurrence?
    trilobitian Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 01:33 PM

Well, you would have a lake in that area or a stream bed that always has water in it year long. (however those tend to be hollows that are technically topographically different) Otherwise you would be essentially walking in a marshy swampy mushy area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a big bump on the flat surface to my vaginal area what do I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I try and bust it but the only thing that comes out is blood iz it just a razor bumo? Can somebody help me?:confused:

Seepage of water from upper flat bathroom [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, My name is muddasir and I am asking from pakistan. Actually I live in a flat on the first floor. Few weeks back suddenly foul smell water started seeping through our roof of our bathroom which is actually the floor of the bathroom of upper flat. When we went there on upper flat we found out...

Replaced electric water heater Atlanta area, but no hot water [ 14 Answers ]

The old water heater died. Bot one (38 gals) at HD. Installed exactly like the old one was as follows--3 CPVC pipes come out of wall. Two are joined. Before they are joined one has a valve. After they are joined there is a second valve. The pipe is connected to the cold side of the heater using...

Water table at ground surface in a flat area? [ 1 Answers ]

How would you recognize it when the water table is at ground surface in a topografically flat area?

View more questions Search