Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XsonXofX Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 03:54 PM
    Homosexuality
    I think my room mate is gay but I don't know how to ask him?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2010, 03:56 PM

Why does it matter? Are you gay?

Just trying to find out more.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 8, 2010, 06:52 PM

What you say "roommate" are of the opposite sex and have a relationship with him.

Or you the same sex and find him attractive ?

At the end of the day, you just ask him
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 8, 2010, 06:55 PM

Are you afraid he's hitting on you? Are you trying to figure out if you should hit on him? Which side of this are you coming from? And what makes you think he might be gay?
    nickbaxter Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 06:28 AM

Why do you think he is gay? Are there any distinguishing characteristics displayed by gay people?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 9, 2010, 06:46 AM

Is there a reason to know? Would it affect your relationship to find out he is Bi?

A person's sexuality should play no part in living arrangements unless the person is hitting on you, you want to hit on them, is being blatant about it to the point of indecency or being inconsiderate (bringing home a new conquest every night, making sexual noises so loud a freight train at a railroad crossing seems quiet, etc.), or you are trying to fix him/her up on a blind-date.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2010, 06:46 AM

Why do you need to know?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2010, 07:18 AM

Why does it matter if he is gay?

Does he have the right to know the details of your sexual practices?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2010, 10:34 AM

Ask him if he could pick any one person in the world to spend eternity on an island with, to be his mate for life, who would he pick?
    MMorrissey Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jul 26, 2012, 11:31 PM
    What does his sexuality have to do with you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bible and Homosexuality [ 97 Answers ]

I'm interested in a discussion (a calm one) about the Bible and homosexuality. Not whether the condition/preference/whatever is inborn or chosen, but what the Bible says about it. I have read with great interest - creative and maybe accurate comments - about deconstructing Paul's words on the...

Is Homosexuality Wrong? [ 372 Answers ]

Without using religion, citing scripture, or bringing god into the equation, please explain why you believe that homosexuality is wrong, why gays should not have the right to marry, and what kind of impact you feel homosexuality has on society.

Cause of Homosexuality [ 28 Answers ]

Has anyone actually discovered what causes people to be born homosexual ? Is it genetic, a fault in the DNA, what? Is there a cure ?

Topics in homosexuality [ 4 Answers ]

Why do the administrators of AskMeHelpDesk close threads when good conversation is taking place? Recently I was involved in a conversation that was closed because it was "off topic." The original poster asked about the differences between gay and straight people as they pertain to the judgement...

Topic in Homosexuality [ 14 Answers ]

Apparently AMHD can't take criticism either, given the rapid removal of my previous post. Once again, I'd like to express sadness that topics pertinent to a question cannot be discussed if they are deemed too controversial.

View more questions Search