Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ageyi18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 12:52 PM
    What does social skills have to do with stress?
    I need help for life skills
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2010, 12:53 PM

Are you asking for personal growth or is this homework for a class?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 11:43 AM
    If you are good with people and are able to relate to them you should have no problems. Listening is a key word when it comes to social skills. Being a good listner
    And give advice if asked.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2010, 11:51 AM

Think about it. If someone is shy and doesn't have good social skills, how well does he interact with the class or a group? How would his stress level be?

On the other hand, if someone is confident and enjoys chatting and likes to be with people, how well does he interact with the class or a group? What would his stress level be?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depression, Severe Social Phobia, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18 and I can't get a job or go to college because I can't be around people. I end up completely breaking down and have even been known to pass out if I have to be around others. I also suffer from depression and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder because something that happened when I was younger....

Need to change my social skills before I lose my whole college life [ 5 Answers ]

So a little background info on me... My elementary life I was always picked on because I was the only non-white kid. I'm indian. I had a small group of friends who stood by my side. Those guys are still my friends today (we're all in college now). But I remember it always took a lot out of me...

Did my childhood screw up my social skills? [ 6 Answers ]

For some reason I have been a loner most of my life. I can't really pinpoint one real reason why. I'm a good looking guy (from what I've been told) and I'm easy to get along with. Sometimes it bothers me, while sometimes it doesn't. I don't like many people and I enjoy doing things on my own. I'd...

Skills [ 4 Answers ]

I have yo answer this question any help please, Please explain how your experience,skills knowledge and personal qualities meet the requirements of the job you have applied for It's a caretakers job

View more questions Search